Security Branch Update (12/24/21) - Accepted

Mind Stone

55 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support  for the sheids 

I don't think the shields should be added cause those are donator stuff. These shields just look like a way to get around that. 

Unless they are weaker then donator shields in someway they should not be added. 

+Support 

For everything else 

As Sprink said, the riot shield is weaker. This is from the addon itself "Not as bulletproof as other shields. Even small calibers might be able to penetrate it. (Can be turned off in many ways dependant on the weapon mod you're using)."

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

2 hours ago, xX_Assassin_Xx said:

+support
Jugg is stronger now 😄

+ Support

I will be sincere this is the only thing that i wanted to happen #Beef Boi is back Apply for Juggernaut

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

-support I agree with most stuff but the senior command gun i mean cmon the acog is legit one of the most op weapons in the game and the class using it is usually dealing with people with pistols and almost no health and i think its unneeded for the job

+support on the rest

"But Frog we have to fight d class cc's" I mean half the time there might be one cc on and 2 if you are feeling unlucky but cmon those classes have 100/100 and cant even get a really good weapon besides the contender (which i assume your sniper class can take care of) so i still think the acog would be a little bit over doing it when its usually 10-5 gensec vs the d class cc's.  and then when you just add mtf and  gensec cc's.  also i release the class may be high on the poll since its senior but with all the other stuff i just said i think it would be overkill

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

6 hours ago, Sixx said:

Sheild 🤣

Anyways + Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

49dmg 750rpm and custom attachments

-support on jugg guns 

+Support on everything else

image.png.d308815c75348da67a4ffc16e17ceb42.png

Not happening

Attachments are not included nor required (they won’t be on the server).

Damage and RPM can be edited by SMT

7 hours ago, frog said:

-support I agree with most stuff but the senior command gun i mean cmon the acog is legit one of the most op weapons in the game and the class using it is usually dealing with people with pistols and almost no health and i think its unneeded for the job

+support on the rest

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

9 hours ago, frog said:

also i release the class may be high on the poll since its senior but with all the other stuff i just said i think it would be overkill

A total of 7 people have the Gensec SCMD WL (excluding HCMD and SA) us getting a better gun doesn't effect you that much, getting to SCMD in any branch is a ton of hard work and comes with benefits, such as better weapons and health/armor. Gensec doesn't only deal with D-Class either, we help with SCP breaches and must defend from GOI's when they raid the foundation. Besides every (good) Gensec/MTF/CI cc either has the F2000 or M16 ACOG so it really doesn't matter in the long run. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eyelander said:

+support on most of it

-support on the shield for jugg

bottom text

We are putting the shield on juggernaut due to how terrible it is. You need to be a SFC+, level 55+, have permission from 2 command members, then post an application on the forums that only Security High Command can approve. And what do you get? A crappy LMG and a shotgun with almost the same HP and AP stats as a Senior NCO. We want to make juggernaut a playable class again and giving it the shield is a step in the right direction.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

We are putting the shield on juggernaut due to how terrible it is. You need to be a SFC+, level 55+, have permission from 2 command members, then post an application on the forums that only Security High Command can approve. And what do you get? A crappy LMG and a shotgun with almost the same HP and AP stats as a Senior NCO. We want to make juggernaut a playable class again and giving it the shield is a step in the right direction.

That's true, Juggernaut is kinda crappy and a new shield would be great

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+/- support

- very hefty model pack

+still look cool and some gun changes are needed

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 12/26/2021 at 6:44 PM, Shin said:

+Support

Still feel uneased by the shields but if this is for replacing 912 with an inferior substitute, I'm all for it.

theyre worse than the regular riot shield, and as far as i know throwing knives can still go through them, think of it more like extra wearable armor than a shield that blocks everything you throw at it 

Edited by PlantBruh
Oops spelling mistake
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Removed the "M249 PARA" LMG From the update. 

• Sad 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png