Fusion is doing a little resigning

FusionThunder

Hey Everyone! This may be a shock to some, but not surprising to others. I'm Resigning! This is due to many factors, but the most prominent is I am command in D5 now and I am in Nu7. I Apologize for leaving like this but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...  Don't Fret though! Even if I may be retiring from Security I still will be on the server working closely with you guys!

Here's a list of people I met who made me have as much fun as I did.

Sixx Yo D5 CPT Sixx you are one hell of an HOS and Im honored to have been a command under you. I still look forward to bullying you on D5 tho >:D
Mind The funny DHOS furry. Keep doing you man.
Jack S  i'm still better at the sniper job smh
Georgie: Funny man who does good things in the Branch. Wanna play Tf2 again sometime? Also get high command smh
Assassin: My role model for Security in a nut shell. You gave me the motivation to come as far as I did and for that I thank you. Keep doing awesome man! I know one day you can get high command!
Warmer Furry Warden smh. On a real note tho you have done great things for wardens and Im proud to have been one. Wardens will always be an SF to me.
Sprink My fucking ears hurt but its fine bc its funny. Take care man
Ashefox Furry DHWD SMH. Nah but you have done great things and I cant wait to see you go further
BruhPlant: Furry but PWD?
Coolcaz Sorry to leave ya like this PainPT man but it eez what it eez. I'll still enlist your aid in my future PTs on D5 and maybe Nu7 down the line.
Endersteve: Minge. Nah keep doing great man! Qualified as fuck for SCMD IMO. May you keep hosting PTs.
Akrew: Funny man. Keep doing good things for FTO alr?
Kovic You're the last one, Complete the mission. Get HCMD for us both one day
Williams You have a skill issue you furry. Keep in touch lmao
Chief Funny JMT who does good things. Take care man maybe we can DM once in a while
Eem: Inactive SMH (/j). Fun mEeming with you man.
Unhooked keep up the good work!
ICR Host PTs more smh you have so much creative talent
Brmander Inactive Furry SMH
Phrog  Ribbit you furry
Zack Morden: Wardens will continue to lead the way I hope
Ape Fucking Gigachad. Fun talking to you even though it wasnt much
Islandtoad Minge.
Cappie Great Mentor and I enjoyed speaking with you. Hope life goes well for you
Raptor I'm not fucking going green.
Cardigan  We didnt have any interactions but you were a funny man
Nightsoil Thanks for making things fun while you were here
JackWebb I look forward to D5's future and helping it grow
Mystery Minge but inactive?
Meeseeks Funny PWD/EWD Headass
Pie Keep pushing on my friend

Wow that's alot of people
Well anyway you guys wanna hear one of my favorite songs?

Welp, One last thing before I go, YOU KNOW WHO ELSE RESIGNS? image.png.5db35975a66061d8011b6d6b550e0658.png

• Gaminglight Love 2

spacer.png

I SWEAR FUSION ONE TIME ! sad see you go though 🥲

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no nono no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

Dear_God.gif

I'll be seeing you another time, have fun as a D-5 CMD I'll RDM you since your  on another CMD job, to be serious though you were one of our best CPTs and it was fun while it lasted hope to see you again.

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

Well man, it was fun Having you around. For what it may be, I know you'll shine like on other. Stay safe on future endeavors man. I look forward to having a toast to you.

-To: Funny yoda death scream man

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

2 hours ago, xX_Assassin_Xx said:

Well man, it was fun Having you around. For what it may be, I know you'll shine like on other. Stay safe on future endeavors man. I look forward to having a toast to you.

-To: Funny yoda death scream man

AHHHHHH

41 minutes ago, a_krew10 said:

damn, it was nice to have you in security! Hope to see you around the site!

Hell yeah brother

spacer.png

DENIED

Security senior command has decided to deny your resignation for one of the following reasons: To cool to leave, epic command member, or another unlisted reason.

nah but for real tho its been a good one fusion, see you around the site!

• Gaminglight Love 1

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

Wish you the best of luck with MTF Command, I know you’ll do great! See you around the server my dude

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

lmao see ya on rrh furry

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

• Chief_ locked this topic