Fusion's Trial Mod Application- Accepted

FusionThunder

Should I Become a Trial Mod?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get chosen for Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Fusion

What is your steam name?: FusionThunder

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:246681057

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): FusionThundr#9430

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late June

What date did you make your forums account? August 10th

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0 image.png.7eb03a25ee1b3743e667814c39163118.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: EST (I'm Normally on around 3pmEST weekdays and most of the time on weekends)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe that I should be given a shot at the Staff Team for a few reasons. The first of which is ever since I joined this community, I've had a deep passion for this server and a desire to help it in anyway I can. Secondly, I have noticed that the hours I'm on there has been a lot of troublemakers and I would be honored to be able to help out. I've also recently started to take this server more seriously in a few ways. My Security Captain rank shows that I am dedicated to this server and I want to help it grow to be the best it can be. I also have been putting in tons of hours to play this server (1361 total hours). I would like to be able to help staff on the server as a way of giving back to the place that helped me truly find a home on Garry's Mod.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
If I took a sit and the person the sit was made on started swearing like a sailor, I would firstly gag them and explain that this is no way to treat people on the server and he should take time to reflect afterwards. Then I would ask the person who made the sit to present their evidence while I check logs as well to confirm their story. Once I watch the clip and check logs I would then go over and calmly explain to the suspect in question that they have been confirmed to have Mass RDM'd and that I will have to issue a warning and I will be contacting my higher ups for a 5 day ban. I will then explain to them that they can use this time to reflect and come back ready to play once the ban is lifted. After that, I will go over to the person who made the sit and explain that the perpetrator will be dealt with and that they will be returned momentarily. After returning the player I will warn the perpetrator and contact a higher up to issue the ban. Before I do that though, I will explain that if they think the decision is wrong they can go to the forums to appeal this decision and link them the page for it.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?  I will explain to the person that their punishment should serve as a few things. The first is that it should be a reminder that they should start following the rules to avoid more punishments, and the second is that It can be viewed as a sort of second chance (If the punishment is minor) and that they can come back better from this. I will then link them the appeal section of the forums in case they have a change of heart so they can appeal the decision

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?
I will first explain to him that what he did was a known bug and there are consequences to what he did and I will inform him that he will be punished accordingly (Punishment varies depending on bug)  and that he can appeal the decision on the forums and then I will link the forums section to him. I will also inform him that if he thinks something is amiss about a certain part of the game that there is a forums section to check out bug reports and If he finds another bug to report it on the forums. I will then inform him that even though he is being punished, this is not the end of the world and he still has a chance to continue, but he needs to be more careful. I will then hand out the punishment and send him on his way.

Thank you for considering me! Once again my discord is FusionThundr#9430 if you have any questions or concerns!

spacer.png

+support

very dedicated and active 😃

• Like 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

41 minutes ago, islandtoad said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

This man is an amazing security command and he knows the rules well

Nice application and I wish you luck good sir

• Like 1

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

3 hours ago, Shin said:

+SUPPORT

CMD member (Good start)

0 warns!
Friendly, nice, hard working CMD member.

Literally 0 bad encounters with you.

Hard to argue what to give you to improve upon.

This ^

• Thanks 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Shin said:

+SUPPORT

CMD member (Good start)

0 warns!

I’ve only had good experiences with him.

Massive +Support

• Thanks 1

Current:

A new story rises from the ashes

Former:

MTF Nu-7 SFTO & 2LT | D5 PVT | CI PFC | Moderator

damn let me start the list
-Got CPT in gensec very fast
-Is the HOPO in gensec [Head of off meetings and PT]
-is one of the best CPTs 

he is very active and very easy to talk to so this is a BIG ASS +SUPPORT from me

• Thanks 1

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

19 hours ago, islandtoad said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

This man is an amazing security command and he knows the rules well

Nice application and I wish you luck good sir

Island summed it up nicely. Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

+support 

One of if not THE MOST qualified applicant out off the rest of the applications. 

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 10/14/2021 at 7:53 PM, Shin said:

+SUPPORT

CMD member (Good start)

0 warns!

• Thanks 1

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

+Support

It's Fusion, C'mon.

• Thanks 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 10/14/2021 at 8:53 PM, Shin said:

+SUPPORT

CMD member (Good start)

0 warns!

• Like 1

One dude with the long name

Senior Moderator at Gaminglight SCPRP 

Site 50, [REDACTED], Finland

"Abuse no one and nothing, For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision." - Chief Tecumseh

On 10/14/2021 at 8:53 PM, Shin said:

+SUPPORT

CMD member (Good start)

0 warns!

On 10/16/2021 at 11:51 AM, phrog said:

+support

although kinda stinky ngl

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 10/15/2021 at 4:53 AM, Shin said:

+SUPPORT

CMD member (Good start)

0 warns!

Maybe like 1000 times annoying to me but overall good staff

• Laughing 1