Increase Limb Damage On Class-D

Mind Stone

11 minutes ago, Kvist said:

What's the current limb damage system for other classes?

Limb damage is model based, not class based, it would be if the model creator added limb damage.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 8/21/2021 at 9:40 PM, Beepis said:

+/- support

Im kinda iffy on this one

A: That limb damage is ridiculously low and should be raised 

B: Dclass dont have much of an advantage other than Gensec NLR and their sheer numbers.

Im going to stay neutral to this unless more reasons come out from both side (excluding aim better)

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

9 hours ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

-Support they added the limb hitbox for a reason also if your doing this revert the enlisted model WASTE OF RESOURCES 

I don’t understand what our current models have to do with limb damage. We have the right to change what models our branch uses and you should respect that decision instead of calling us out in a completely unrelated discussion.

• Like 3

Retired LCZ Manager Pingas

On 8/21/2021 at 11:15 AM, Toasterr said:

-Support
use your crosshair and don't miss 
you can aso aim for the head and do extra damage 😲

Agreeing with my bud here

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

Gonna go +Support on this

It's easy to say "hit headshots" but crouch spamming + just normal hitreg messes that up in all sorts of ways. I don't see why the damage for limbs is that low, kinda crazy 

On 8/21/2021 at 11:05 PM, Crazyhorse said:

-Support

If they increase limb damage to ALL classes, then +Support but until thne -Support

That's the issue here, dclass are the only ones who seem to have this effect on them.

• Like 2

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

+Support

The current limb damage is dumb af, it's almost impossible to kill d class with it.

When d class crouch spam, it makes us basically only able to hit limbs, so its only fair if we increase the damage, and you cant just say "AiM BetTeR" when d class insist on crouch spamming, fucking their hitboxes up.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

4 hours ago, Ashe Fox said:

+Support

The current limb damage is dumb af, it's almost impossible to kill d class with it.

When d class crouch spam, it makes us basically only able to hit limbs, so its only fair if we increase the damage, and you cant just say "AiM BetTeR" when d class insist on crouch spamming, fucking their hitboxes up.

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

17 hours ago, Ashe Fox said:

+Support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

22 hours ago, Ashe Fox said:

+Support

I do kind of agree with this, i've noticed the change from since site 05 to site 50. tbh it's a lot harder to kill D-class then it was back then. As a quote from a great person. "D-class aren't meant to stand toe to toe with GenSec". It's not as simple as "get better aim", sure you can do that but with the lag and hit registers. How can one do that?

• Like 1

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

22 hours ago, Ashe Fox said:

+Support

On 8/23/2021 at 6:08 PM, Ashe Fox said:

+Support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

-Soup

D-Class already hit the floor faster than a dead fly so increasing the limb damage is gonna make it harder.

Also 19 rounds into a scavengers leg is nothing. I've mag dumped 150 50 in the leg thousands of times and they only took like 20dmg lol

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

On 8/23/2021 at 6:08 PM, Ashe Fox said:

+Support

• Like 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

The fact that how limb damage is now, as well as the fact that Class-D can crouchspam messing up their hitbox to gain an advantage, is an exploit in my opinion. Limb damage needs to be increased, or at least make a rule forbidding crouchspam to gain an advantage. Telling people to aim better when the server's stability can be unstable at times, is not a good argument to keep limb damage as it is.

+Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

On 8/24/2021 at 6:34 PM, DooM Guy said:

-Soup

D-Class already hit the floor faster than a dead fly so increasing the limb damage is gonna make it harder.

Also 19 rounds into a scavengers leg is nothing. I've mag dumped 150 50 in the leg thousands of times and they only took like 20dmg lol

I'll explain further then. You use weapons that have low(er) damage. I use weapons with high(er) damage. Scavenger has 100 HP and 0 AP. Can you explain how the most powerful AR on the server which I've been told does 36-37 damage a shot took 19 bullets to kill a Scavenger with 100 HP and 0 AP? I doubt anyone could. 

Also, yeah its gonna be harder. It ain't supposed to be easy. 1/2 damage is reasonable and fair.

• Like 1

Mind please no need to be so belligerent towards people who dont agree with the post.

-Support 

This might require a complete overhaul of the current models which would be a great waste of time and resources for such a mechanic. I think SMT have better thing's to worry about  than a Security branch that essentially has 300 hp on every job struggling to fight classes with 200 or less hp. 

Just do more PT's that encourage people to get more comfortable with the TFA weapons and boom there is you're solution it will take some intiative but it's better than wasting a week or 2 of SMT's time for what ultimately can be considered  " A Skill issue" 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 3

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

51 minutes ago, Some minge said:

Mind please no need to be so belligerent towards people who dont agree with the post.

"Hit shots" is not a valid argument in matters. And how in any way is that belligerent?

51 minutes ago, Some minge said:

This might require a complete overhaul of the current models which would be a great waste of time and resources for such a mechanic. I think SMT have better thing's to worry about  than a Security branch that essentially has 300 hp on every job struggling to fight classes with 200 or less hp. 

SMT's resources are available to better improve the server and the branches. Our strongest class has 225 HP. The rest are below.

52 minutes ago, Some minge said:

Just do more PT's that encourage people to get more comfortable with the TFA weapons and boom there is you're solution it will take some intiative but it's better than wasting a week or 2 of SMT's time for what ultimately can be considered  " A Skill issue" 

We do PT's nearly everyday. Not every player in our branch is a CS:GO tryhard.

12 minutes ago, Mind Stone said:

"Hit shots" is not a valid argument in matters. And how in any way is that belligerent?

SMT's resources are available to better improve the server and the branches. Our strongest class has 225 HP. The rest are below.

We do PT's nearly everyday. Not every player in our branch is a CS:GO tryhard.

1 hour ago, Mind Stone said:

image.png

This is belligerent.  and by hp I am including armor. So total hit point's in general. 

You dont need to be a CSGO try hard in order to operate a TFA gun with success. I do not need sarcasm from you when I am trying to answer something to the best of my abilities. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Some minge said:

-Support 

Dragin, Gubby, Whatever you wish to be called. He is simply commenting toward those who are -Supporting with no valid reason, and just essentially saying "get good". If it were you own post it would annoy you to see such pointless and sarcastic comments that contribute absolutely nothing. Don't get me wrong, I think this suggestion is stupid LMAO, but you calling others belligerent is the pot calling the kettle black my friend. Even saying your opinion on minds confrontations is pointless, stick to the debate, your comment was just as unneeded as his were. 

• Like 2

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69