Suggestion: Weapon buffs/nerfs - Denied

Fat Payton | [GL]

What are you suggesting? - Please buff weapons and a few
BUFF
tommy gun (reduce recoil alittle)
Remington 870 (tighter spread due to its inconstant nature)
AK 47 (csgo) (tighter spread would do this weapon wounders)
p90 (csgo) (higher fire rate) (from 850->1000)
saw off shotgun (from 16 damage to possibly 18 per pellet)
m4a1 (csgo) (clip from 20-30)
tar 21 (tfa) (fire rate up) (600-750)
f2000 (increase accuracy so you can aim down sights)
browning auto 5 (buff the damage from 15x6 to 17x8)
tfa_1897winchester (higher reload and fire rate)
usas (from 7x9 to 7x11)
tfa_ithacam37 (damage buff of 16x8 to 18x8 or clip size from 5 to 8 )
Double Barrel tfa (right click damage buff from a total of 200 damage to 400 as its firing both barrels)
 p90 tfa (tighter spread or reduced recoil)
kriss vector (tfa) )damage from 22 to 26)

NERF
M16a4 acog (damage from 37-31) 
L85 (some recoil or a damge nerd from 36 to 31)
honey Bager (damage from 36 to 31)

i understand if some of these seem op,but note these were tested,some smgs averaged 1000 damage and shotguns barrely made even,thats why some guns have massive damage buffs

and the acog should get nerfed and the L85 is the same

How would this change better the server? -  Make the server feel less greedy with some weapons and give weapons that are ment to be more powerful the true power they should have 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - some weapons possibly becoming op scince i dunno how to really tell full (tested these guns on ignus)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Mtf CI Gensec (and possibly class d)

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -none

I understand your frustrations with the guns you want nerfed but the acog and l85 are locked in high vip status/ high ranks. Ultimately command members should have good guns.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

2 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

Uneeded af. The guns as they are now is a perfect balance.

I wouldn't say that the ACOG/Badger/L85 are balanced, they are definitely the godlike AR's in the current meta.

Maybe if you just do the nerf, then I'd + support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Sprink said:

-Support

Generally I find this unneeded and I like how the current weapons are.

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

To be honest, this is a lot to take and put buffing other weapons we haven't seen or used yet, but I like buffing browning auto 5 with more damage, reload speed, and fire rate. I can tell this is going to be a new shotgun meta, same with tfa_ithacam37. Accuracy is not bad, reloading is not bad, more clip size, and giving more damage? REALLY GOOD! This is going to rival almost with the Remington (before it was nerfed.) And finally, Double Barrel! I mean, I haven't weapon test this one yet because I know it's going too bad with accuracy, and I was right! I don't mind giving it more damage with both barrels, I think it's a little bit unnecessary, but I want to see how that works out sneaking up someone from behind and taking all of their armor away. 

tommy gun? Understandable!
kriss vector? I was asking for this, Thanks!

nerfing M16A4 Acog, L85, and Honey Bager? Mostly I see High Command Member using this weapons same goes too Special Forces like of course they meant to have the best weapons, so lets not nerf that one.

other guns I didn't mention? Good buffs didn't care lol

OVERALL: I like the buffs, but I dislike the nerfs. I understand the frustration of these guns killing us off so early, and these weapons are meant to be used by High Commands Members only, and the same goes too Special Forces they meant to be strong classes if we take that away again every special forces be like...

"aren't they supposed to be a special force not special needs cuh"

-/+ 

Edited by LucarioKing

📂📭📁📂📭📄📁📄︎🗐︎ Owner CC: CI TF2 Heavy (without Auger)|

22 minutes ago, [GL] Fryingpan36 said:

+support on everything that isn't a nerf.

Most other guns are only on HCMD or CMD jobs, the only use of the L85 I've seen is on Delta command, M16 is mostly on any command jobs. If you work your way up, you deserve better weapons.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+support
Mainly just here for the m16a4 and honey badger nerfs. They are not balanced, take the time to test their damage if you think they are. 

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

-support dog if you nerf those weapons there will legit be no good guns on the server

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, frog said:

-support dog if you nerf those weapons there will legit be no good guns on the server

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-Support

On 8/16/2021 at 2:02 PM, Nydekore said:

I understand your frustrations with the guns you want nerfed but the acog and l85 are locked in high vip status/ high ranks. Ultimately command members should have good guns.

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

The main issue is that the acog and L85 are not only on high ranking jobs but also on almost every cc and even a cpl in security or a silver+ can get access to the honey badger

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

On 8/16/2021 at 12:02 PM, ripjaw56789 said:

-support

Uneeded af. The guns as they are now is a perfect balance.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 8/16/2021 at 2:02 PM, Nydekore said:

-support

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

• 2 weeks later...

-support on nerfs

+support on some of the buffs, look manageable 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

As of right now i don't see this being needed, we seem to have a good meta going right now and from what i can tell a good portion of the community feel the same way. Ill be denying this for now but maybe later into the year we can revisit this topic of changing the gun meta again.