Dang

• Dang changed the title to Defcon System change
25 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support
Unless it disappears due to the first aid kit

it does it at random times of the day.

+support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

+/- Support leaning to +Support 

The current defcon system does have it's issues but it also helps to convey information. 
For example, Ragnorok is called and say a MTF has just hopped on, the code tells them that CI are assisting and to not shoot them (though, it wouldn't solve the problem if it doesn't show). 

So, yeah. If there is a similar addon, then I'd be for it. If it's this or the old one, I'd prefer our current one

• Like 1

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

+Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+support

the system is good, but honestly that needs to be fixed lol

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

The current defcon system does have it's issues but it also helps to convey information. 
For example, Ragnorok is called and say a MTF has just hopped on, the code tells them that CI are assisting and to not shoot them (though, it wouldn't solve the problem if it doesn't show). 

So, yeah. If there is a similar addon, then I'd be for it. If it's this or the old one, I'd prefer our current one

6 hours ago, Right Twix Bar said:

+Support

Always hate having to stop and ask what code it is

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png