1. 1. Am I ready to be boss

• Yes (State why)
    • No (State why)

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

IC DML VCMDR 1262 Scorch(Wolffie)

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Commando (Boss)

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

During my time as scorch or better yet a VCDMR. I have done best to mature my abilities to lead the battalion.I have enjoyed the almost the entire 2 or three months that I have been scorch panic, Rux, bear, joker,Bismarck have all pushed me to do my best and be the best I can be for the imperial commandos battalion I have done my best to keep ic as active as possible my dream for IC Is to push it to be the best battalion and we have earned respect from other battalions for doing are best. I believe as CMDR Of the imperial Commandos battalion I can push us to do more and be the best more sims,trainings,And overall activity,Ever since I joined ic as a SSGT I have worked my butt of to show I have what it takes to lead them and I will keep doing my best no matter the obstacles. I promise I will push them to be respectful,Kind,And have fun with each other.When commanding a battalion you must step up to discipline when it is needed bring new things to the battalion earn trust from the fellow troopers. And step up and take action when it is needed (How can I help the battalion Grow) Ok I'm most active at night but I have meany ideas for missions and trainings and I can also help with simulations and by keeping roster up to date and by keeping ic as active as possible I do daily flag us for the battalion I have listened to what people would want in the battalion and to try to see that through.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I believe 24 weeks .

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

I believe the main purpose of a Commander is to represent the battalion as a whole to AHC and vice versa. The CMDR will show leadership and enforce orders from above down through the ranks through the VCMDRs and officers, respectively. It is also the duty of the CMDR to work with the VCMDRs to keep rosters and documents up to date as well as to advertise the battalion. A commander also has the ability to promote worthy troopers and low command troops from MAJ+ which VCMDRs  can’t without HC permission, and if necessary issue disciplinary Actions  towards troopers that violate rules and regulations And cause trouble within the battalion. Furthermore, Commanders will manage and preserve the activity of the battalion by coming up different ways to keep interest, such as: simulations (joint or battalion specific), trainings, or other battalion exercises. And missions I want to help the battalion  by pushing them to be the best they can be by upholding them to do Sims trainings and missions.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

The commander is the leader the father figure of the battalion in my belief, and in my time as VCMDR I have done my best to follow the R&R/SOP as well as the command SOP and expect the same out of the troopers in the IC battalion. I believe I have stepped up meany time to the role given to me and fulfilled my duties as a VCMDR of IC.As a VCMDR I have continued to be the best I can be and be there  for my fellow troopers as well as always making sure the rosters/docs are up to date. Through the leadership of the previous CMDR and VCMDRs, I have had good role models on what is expected out of a CMD member Panic,Rux,bear have all taught me well. I have continued to learn how to be a more effective and efficient command member and hope to continue to learn and increase my reliability and trust ability . As stated above, I really have dedicated my self to this battalion and all the people in it and want to continue to see it grow in The best manner possible . I have done my best to push everyone to be the best in IC that they can be. I've uphold my part on roster running the demolition unit and updating documents on the regular I have also done my best to do sims and trainings and missions as many times as I can.

7. How often can you be Online? :

6 days a week to every day (work depending)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No I do not have any warning or bans on any gaming-light server 

(Note:I do have a problem with myself which makes me not type clear sentences so if it’s hard to read I apologize.)

Edited by benjacobs034

-IC CMDR 1138 Boss -Senior Admin  -Senior Gamemaster 

+ Support

Rex is a great guy who I've known in the GM team and as a friend. He is good at commanding his troops, hosts fun trainings and SIMs, and I see none of the other IC VCMDRs more fit for the position than him. He also has, like, 4000 hours on the server.

ImperialRP

Ret. Shadow Guard V Noir Ret. SF EP GSO Ret. MC HS VCMDR Flanbro - Ret. GMVI/Mod

1136393658_image(3).png.38d29dde09c4c4b898f756b644e3377a.png 

3 hours ago, Flanbro said:

+ Support

Rex is a great guy who I've known in the GM team and as a friend. He is good at commanding his troops, hosts fun trainings and SIMs, and I see none of the other IC VCMDRs more fit for the position than him. He also has, like, 4000 hours on the server.

Good Luck man you really deserve this

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

4 hours ago, Flanbro said:

+ Support

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, Flanbro said:

+ Support

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

5 hours ago, Flanbro said:

+ Support

I have rarely personally interacted with you but I have seen amazing things good luck sir you deserve this!

SF SFL SRVW EX: Nova VCMDR EX: DT SGT 
189th Mandalorian Corps Imperial Fleet Brigade 

183rd Siege Unit Star Fighter Zeta Wing
Coming Through Star Wars GIF by michaelmarczewski

13 hours ago, Flanbro said:

+ Support

ExBon Jovi

| Former 501st VCMDR | Former Agent Hask |

Movie Raise The Roof GIF by Star Wars

16 hours ago, Flanbro said:

+ Support

This is true, I trust that Rex would be a great commander. Good luck!!! 

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

11 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

-This is very hard to read.

-You are active but I want to see more from you.

-I feel like you have found your home in IC but I don't see any fight or effort in this app to make it better.

please no

12 hours ago, SawickM said:

-Support

-I feel like you have found your home in IC but I don't see any fight or effort in this app to make it better.

|EX SF SFL CSVL Dead|
|EX Admin|
|EX Shock Commander Dead|

On 7/19/2021 at 3:26 AM, SawickM said:

-Support

On 7/19/2021 at 8:26 AM, SawickM said:

-Support

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

DENIED

Thank you for your interest!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Army High Command, this application has been Denied
You may re-apply in two weeks!

~ Imperial High Command

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥