General Suggestion - MOTD Rules on CI Raids - Denied

Pills

What are you suggesting? - In the MOTD and in the first section of CI. "At the conclusion of the raid a 10 minute raid cooldown timer begins." be changed to " Base CI Raid Timer starts at 15 minutes. Gamma command may reduce this time to 10 minutes to any occasion they see fit. This starts at the end of a raid."

How would this change better the server? - Less confusion. MTF won't complain about raid timer and stuff. CI won't be striked for following the MOTD over SOP.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - CI won't be able to raid 10mins constantly

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Foundation. CI member who don't want strikes.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-Support

I feel this would cause more confusion. It's fine the way it is.

MOTD rule is 10 min raids.

SOP rule is 15. This was made by previous CI HCMD to be fair to other branches. Gamma lowering to the DEFAULT 10 mins, shouldn't be an issue to anyone because that's what the REAL raid timer is. Reducing our SOP raid timer to the normal 10 mins, allows us to have some sort of incentive to get people active. 

Basically, the MOTD States that our raid timer is 10 mins. So why are people getting upset when people raid every 10 mins? 

Edited by [GL] Fizz-y Soda
  • Like 1

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

45 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

SOP rule is 15. This made made by previous CI HCMD to be fair to other branches. Gamma lowering to the DEFAULT 10 mins, shouldn't be an issue to anyone because that's what the REAL raid timer is. Reducing our SOP raid timer to 10 mins, allows us to have some sort of incentive to get people active. 

Basically, the MOTD States that our raid timer is 10 mins. So why are people getting upset when people raid every 10 mins? 

CI Military Sergeant Major CI R&D Assistant Archivist and Lead of Sleuths

3 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

SOP rule is 15. This was made by previous CI HCMD to be fair to other branches. Gamma lowering to the DEFAULT 10 mins, shouldn't be an issue to anyone because that's what the REAL raid timer is. Reducing our SOP raid timer to the normal 10 mins, allows us to have some sort of incentive to get people active. 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

3 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

-support
I like the current way tbh. it's self modified meaning it can create flexibility for CI, very useful in some circumstances.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

9 hours ago, Pills said:

MTF won't complain about raid timer and stuff.

I don't remember us ever complaining about raid timer?

8 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

11 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

-support

- What your suggesting will cause chaos, and then MTF will complain if they don't notice the gamma command on and tbh, gamma command rarely lowers to 10 minutes except on special occasions, in my time in Chaos I personally (When I am on atleast) have only seen raid timer to 10 mins on: Meeting Days - Incentives - and whenever gamma wants to do some "Fuck everything" raids

10 hours ago, ripjaw56789 said:

MTF will complain if they don't notice the gamma command on

Again, when have MTF ever complained about raid timer? Like, I'm on your side of -support but please don't be slandering/misrepresenting us.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

22 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

idk im 2LT ok bye

From my understanding previous SMT/O5/CI HCMD left the rule like that as to allow CI the opportunity to only wait 10 minutes encase their previous raid was instantly ruined or failed. Its really not that complicated to understand.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Coltable said:

From my understanding previous SMT/O5/CI HCMD left the rule like that as to allow CI the opportunity to only wait 10 minutes encase their previous raid was instantly ruined or failed. Its really not that complicated to understand.

This and also I haven't heard too many complaints about mtf raids. I only hear the complaints when they have to deal with so much SCP's but thats usually when they get to d-block and let d-class out which is not 24/7. As gensec does stop them sometimes. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 7/14/2021 at 4:41 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Yeah seems unneeded imo

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

On 7/14/2021 at 11:41 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR