Walter Scott - Staff Report

The Real Slim Nova

Your In-game: Nova

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:554693485

The admin's name in-game: Walter Scott

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Redspeeds

What did the admin do: Holding an event on the staff job, along with not being an event team. Staff member also said he was not interfering with RP, so he kept denying the fact that he could not do an event. 

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): Pictures show evidence of him holding the event. 

What do you believe should happen to the admin: A possible strike, but verbal warning for creating events as a moderator, and non-et.

Any extra information: N/A

adfgjkjkadfgjkadfg.PNG

asdfgjsdfhjgadfjghjasfgs.PNG

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

10 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

He used the [@] prefix, meaning it was a general staff announcement so people, including other staff, knew there was an event SCP. Just like how staff advert when 106 will remain breached for an additional 10 mins for losing the roll. Is that also interfering with RP?

The evidence provided isn't enough.

I was told by HoS Rookieblue to get a picture of the event itself.

10 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-Support

Is that also interfering with RP?

And also, the machine breaks every once and a while, damaging nearby players. 

Edited by Flooded

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

22 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

Is that also interfering with RP?

Doesnt matter about RP hes not ET he shouldn't be doing events 

+Support

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

+Support

You can see his name that its an in-rp name

His tag clearly dosent show he isnt ET

And also pretty sure staff rules clearly states

"DO NOT ROLEPLAY."

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Support

I was not there but can I see who's props those are? I want to see more of the image.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Just now, Pills said:

+Support

I was not there but can I see who's props those are? I want to see more of the image.

1 minute ago, ShadowPL said:

+Support

You can see his name that its an in-rp name

His tag clearly dosent show he isnt ET

And also pretty sure staff rules clearly states

"DO NOT ROLEPLAY."

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

15 minutes ago, Flooded said:

I was told by HoS Rookieblue to get a picture of the event itself.

And also, the machine breaks every once and a while, damaging nearby players. 

Yea you good. I looked at the pic again with my glasses. Lmao. Clearly see his name is the SCP. Changed support.

CI CMDR / CA

lolrip_2_75.png.dc1d08f4d907c816d920de2b5132ac58.png

11 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support
Cleary hosting involving himself in RP / Hosting events

He could too have been mislead by staff who like to get modeled and be in RP similar to the last report, causing him to think this was ok. (Setting an example)

The Wire Reaction GIF

1 hour ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support

He could too have been mislead by staff who like to get modeled and be in RP similar to the last report, causing him to think this was ok. (Setting an example)

+support

Edited by Gordan
forgot to add the +support

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+Support

spacer.png

• Laughing 2

+SUPPORT

Not gonna lie, have seen him use his physgun powers off duty multiple times but I don’t have video evidence of it. 

He also took a 106 staff roll while on the research branch/job. Though he didn’t take the ticket due to 106 not making it, he still was staff on duty in my opinion when he should’ve told 106 that he needs to make a ticket for the roll.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+Support

Well, he's not wrong. +support

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

I guess if you want to be an ET badly enough, you can just become one

+Support: this not only shows a lack of care for the rules,  but also abuse of power

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Hi there yes this was me but allow me to explain.

This was during very quite hours where there were around 40 players and most of them were AFK everyone was bored out of their mind and i decided to make a little bit of fun for the enjoyment of everyone, I ensured it was not forced onto anyone and only those that choose to interact would be affected. Im sorry if this was wrong i meant no harm and in my opinion no harm was done.

3 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

+Support

This is also slightly true as i have seen other staff members messing around during quite hours trying to improve RP and make it more enjoyable.

3 hours ago, The Apple said:

+ Support

as far as I am aware he has never applied or tried to become ET so he should not be doing events

This is simply not true apple and im kinda sad you said it. I have noted my interest multiple times but i also added to that that im not very good at expressing myself in written words and would rather wait for interviews and when i missed said interviews due to a timezone interpretation issue i asked if i could still do one so im not quite sure where you getting this one from.

25 minutes ago, Redspeeds said:

Hi there yes this was me but allow me to explain.

This was during very quite hours where there were around 40 players and most of them were AFK everyone was bored out of their mind and i decided to make a little bit of fun for the enjoyment of everyone, I ensured it was not forced onto anyone and only those that choose to interact would be affected. Im sorry if this was wrong i meant no harm and in my opinion no harm was done.

There was a report a couple of weeks ago regarding a staff member RDMing on duty right before restart because they thought it was a tradition for everyone to kill each other. To make this perfectly clear, the staff job is to be used in an official capacity as staff only. It is only to be used to enforce the rules. It does not matter how many people are on or how bored you or others are. That's my opinion on the matter.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT