CI RCT Eminem/(Eminem)- Trial Mod application - Denied

D-KETER

What is your in-game name?: CI RCT Eminem

What is your steam name?: Among drip AU

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:499759773

What is your discord username?: CI RCT Eminem#3571

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Not really lol I was an admin of a Roblox cop game

What date did you start playing on the community?: From what  I remember maybe a month and a half ago been the most fun server since then

What date did you make your forums account?: June 2

Current rank on server: CI RCT+CI IA+(Platinum ranks)

How many warns do you have on the server: 7 I understand that may be high but I have improved myself and I can tell I have done better (it can be hard for me at times to understand because of my ADHD but i have been taking control of it with meds?) (screenshot)

Have you donated?: Yes! I am a proud platinum donator

What rank are you applying for? T mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

have you read the handbook/rulebook? Yes I also put it in a .txt just in case

Time zone: CDT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Well to begin with I have never really been interested in being moderator or an admin in any servers, I never really had the courage and the thought to take on such a big role. However it always interested me, I enjoyed being in sits and absolutely crushing people with facts and one of the main reasons I wanted to apply is because my friend recommended me for staff because he noticed that I would always correct people who were doing wrong, he always noticed that I was teaching people about the server and rules. I also love this community and the the ONLY one that I have ever spent money on because I love the people and the admins they are just great! O also find an interest in helping people with rules it just feels right helping people out who are clueless because I was there once and I know how it feels and I don't want them to be the same way I was. I would also like to help with trolls or people who are just flat out annoying, because I have time to deal with them and dealing with people like that knowing they wont most likely do it again makes me happy because I helped my community that I love and support.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First off if they try anything like interfering with another sit or trying to kill me they get a freeze so they aren't a threat anymore if they continue cursing and screaming I will mute them after that I ask them why they MRDMD and i wait for a response and pull up logs to check get his response and give him a formal warning for MRDM and disrespect to staff, if he continues after that I will warn him for MRDM and Disrespect to staff.

Garry's Mod 6_23_2021 3_18_43 AM.png

• Dislike 5

-support

There's 7 warns and a ban all this month. A good chunk are for FailRp, so you probably want to go over the rules again as staff are expected to know them. Also, your answer to the MRDM question is lacking, you would want to get an Admin+ to issue a 5 day ban.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

4 hours ago, Pillercat said:

-support

There's 7 warns and a ban all this month. A good chunk are for FailRp, so you probably want to go over the rules again as staff are expected to know them. Also, your answer to the MRDM question is lacking, you would want to get an Admin+ to issue a 5 day ban.

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

On 6/23/2021 at 1:24 PM, Pillercat said:

-support

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

On 6/23/2021 at 6:24 AM, Pillercat said:

-support

You are missing screenshot proof of your warns too, you just put (screenshot) instead of the screenshot.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

-support

Overall not fit to enter the SCP-RP Staff team at all. Needs alot of time to reflect back on previous warns/bans and prove that it will not get worse. 

Edited by The Gaming Goat

-support

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

-support all the way

i dont think ive seen you in a non minging situation

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-Support

Mingy, and has multiple occasions were a ban was issued. Warns held show warns that staff should know to never do. Like said from Pillercat, you are lacking on the MRDM question, you didnt give a specified ban time, you just said you would give a warning. Staff should act professional, not mingy.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

-support

On 6/23/2021 at 1:24 PM, Pillercat said:

-support

-support

No just No.

"What do you mean, i cant murder you..." "

-support

On 6/24/2021 at 7:39 PM, Casanova said:

-Support

Mingy, and has multiple occasions were a ban was issued. Warns held show warns that staff should know to never do. Like said from Pillercat, you are lacking on the MRDM question, you didnt give a specified ban time, you just said you would give a warning. Staff should act professional, not mingy.

-support

I believe you should learn the rules of the server before applying for staff. As a staff member you are representing the gaming light community.

On 6/23/2021 at 5:24 AM, Pillercat said:

-support

-Support

7 warns and a ban is just too much, especially with how lenient some of us on the team are. FailRP is kind of a hard one to get on complete accident. Wait for these to expire and maybe clean up your attitude/act on the server judging by what my fellow  commenters said.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-support

I have had a lot of bad encounters with you and I don't think that you are fit for staff.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

On 6/24/2021 at 4:39 PM, Casanova said:

-Support

On 6/24/2021 at 12:51 PM, recon said:

- SUPPORT

I have had a lot of bad encounters with you and I don't think that you are fit for staff.

On 6/23/2021 at 3:24 AM, Pillercat said:

-support

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]

On 6/23/2021 at 5:24 AM, Pillercat said:

-support

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

-Support

Low community support overall and those warns are very concerning. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021