Neo - Global Resignation

NeoID

BRO WTF IS THIS 

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

very sad times we live in, but on the brighter side I FINALLY GOT NOTICED IN A RESIGNATION! IM MOVIN UP IN THE WORLD!

• Laughing 1

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

i down vote this your resignation is declined...Come back

thanks for being there when i was basically an enlisted and you saw me threw up to senior command witch is HUGE for me thanks for always be there i hope you do good in your line of work and i hope you come back to see how we are doing! i hope you come back to us I'll miss you Neo your SIQ Atlas 

Damn gotta leave me like dat I see how it be.... but fr though best of luck in where life takes you, you've always been someone that I've looked up too.

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team

RIP to a legend. I wish you the best in well, fuck, everything dude. You were always mature, responsible, and well respected. I enjoyed any interaction with you, and of all the people in CI, you hold some of my highest respect. We're gonna miss you, every single fucking one of us. 

Godspeed, you magnificent bastard. ;~;

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Neo, you are a great Command and person. Originally thought you hated me lol.

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned

Just now, Guinea Pig said:

Neo, you are a great Command and person. Originally thought you hated me lol.

Never

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||