Should Masterson Be Staff?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should Masterson Be Staff

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Masterson

2. What is your steam name?: Just Masterson

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:162489285

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a former Senior Admin for PoliceRP.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around early August of 2019.

6. What date did you make your forums account? August 9th, 2019

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User 

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0  - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2450910150

9. Have you donated? Sadly not.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am not.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST 

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)   I believe I should become staff again because I am very active, I have nearly 17 weeks on the server,  and have a very positive reputation. I have been a part of command in multiple departments across the server which has helped me deal with challenging situations, along with adapting to very random situations. I learned a lot as a staff member last time, and always continuing to learn, and keeping updated on the rules of the server. I love helping people, it's something I've always enjoyed, and being staff allows me to further help the community improve. I also feel that I have built up a very positive reputation in the community, and always enjoy spending time on the server even if it's just to talk for a little bit. Besides that, while I am EST I do get up pretty early and am able to hop on the server and deal with sits early on in the morning when no other staff may be on. I enjoyed being staff in this community the first time, and would greatly enjoy being able to help make this community even better. 

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off I would claim the report I would bring them up to a roof, a secluded area away from roleplay, where it could not affect others. I would then try to talk to them while remaining in a calm voice. If they continue to curse I would either !gag or !mute depending on if they were using chat or voice. I would then explain to them why I brought them up, I would check the logs, to try to figure out what's going on, how many people they killed, etc. I would then unmute or ungag them, and try to get their side of the story. I would then "!mute" or "!gag" them again, and go ahead and issue them a warning for MRDM. Following that, I would go ahead and ask an Admin+ (If no admin is on then senior admin, moving up the coc.) to issue them a ban for 5 days.

Signature.png

+Support
Active
Reasons Above

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+Support

Good App

Previous SNR Admin

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

2 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

+Support
- I'm Glad you asked, now hopefully you get accepted.
- Previous SNR Admin
- Good App
- Respectful
- Overall Very good role model for staff.
- And Well Fit for staff.

Agreed

POLICE RP STAFF/EVENT TEAM | PD SM | SWAT PFC | SYP COMMAND |

Happy Dance GIF by Joey Bada$$

+ Support

-Active

-Mature and Respectful

-Good application

-Previous Senior Admin

-Great fit for staff

Good luck Masterson!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

11 hours ago, Dr. Whale said:

+Support
- I'm Glad you asked, now hopefully you get accepted.
- Previous SNR Admin
- Good App
- Respectful
- Overall Very good role model for staff.
- And Well Fit for staff.

Was a great staff member, good luck Masterson!!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

Massive +Support

- Active

- Previous Staff

- Knows the rules

- Mature & Respectful

I've personally never had a bad interaction with Masterson, and I would love to see him on the staff team! 🙂

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

• Head of Staff

+Support
Great guy
Well known around the community
Good reputation

Former Senior Admin
Good App

Good Luck!!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander