21 members have voted

1. 1. Should BruceyBoyo be COL?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Colonel

In-Game Name: BruceyBoyo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6828556

Current Rank: Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 5 weeks (and 1 day)

What timezone are you in?: GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Permission: Commissioner Eternity 1K-1

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Several months into my time in PD Low Command, I've learned and experienced a lot. Although being in command can occasionally be frustrating, I enjoy helping the department both through teaching and potentially promoting lower ranks to give us a supply of skilled, professional officers and if necessary disciplining misbehaving officers to limit the harm they can do and to make sure they know better in future - although I try to reserve demotions for those who refuse to listen. Out on patrol, assuming we have enough PD on I like to ride with other officers to mentor them, provide them a positive role model and see how they're doing first-hand, and also let people try driving in a car slightly above their rank under my supervision (Taurus for OFCs, 2012 charger for SNRs, etc) so that when they unlock these vehicles for themselves they will be better prepared to drive them. While it's not the only role of command, helping enlisted and supervisors develop their skills is one of the most important things I can do as they make up the bulk of the department and improving their abilities helps everyone in every department.

I put strong emphasis on staying calm in all situations including criminal, internal and interdepartmental issues. Although having fun is important, being able to stay professional in the face of all that PD command may face is more important, whether it's minges or miniguns. I'm willing to listen to and help any officer with anything they need if possible, and refer them to someone who can help them if not - whether it's advice, a problem with someone else's behaviour or just a personal issue - after all they are still my fellow officers, and human beings too. While I'm in other departments and I take days off to avoid getting burned out, I'm still active on PD and put in at least an hour or so, often more, on most days. I also keep an eye out when I'm playing on other departments in case something comes up that would require me to switch to PD command, as well as being available if someone needs to talk to me in Teamspeak about a PD command issue.

As mentioned in my previous applications, I have also demonstrated my competence and leadership in reaching Superintendent and Master FTO in SCO19, as well as being Head TRO and having co-written the TRO and FTO SOPs. Regardless of my experience, however, I'm never afraid to ask if there's something I don't know, however, and as always I seek to improve myself and my skills at all times. Based on all the reasons stated above, I personally believe that I am ready for the rank of Colonel, and I look forward to hearing your feedback whether or not you agree.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

Major +Support

- Extremely Active 

- Knows how to command

- did very well as a Major

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

Biggg + Support

- Active

- Helpful

- Show's Great Leadership

- Has Experience With Other Command

- A Very Good Role Model For Lower Ranks.

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

• Head of Staff
1 hour ago, Techy said:

Major +Support

- Extremely Active 

- Knows how to command

Make this man Colonel

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 3/20/2021 at 12:19 AM, Techy said:

Major +Support

- Extremely Active 

- Knows how to command

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

+Support

Over the time of knowing Brucey he has done great in GenSec, rising up to the rank of SM, treating and helping others and reaching out when needed.

He sets a great example in policeRP and in SCP:RP.

He is active on both servers and does a great job at balancing them.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 3/20/2021 at 12:19 AM, Techy said:

Major +Support

- Extremely Active 

- Knows how to command

Brucey to big boy plz

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 3/20/2021 at 3:21 AM, PapiJack said:

Major+ Support 
is very active late probably cause his time zone
Great Guy 
Professional
Helpful 
great leadership

I agree with Jack, I've known Brucey for some time and I've never once seen him lose his cool or be disrespectful in any way. His mannerisms are nothing but professional and he is dedicated to the community.

On 3/20/2021 at 1:07 AM, Herrman said:

+Support 

-Active

-Helpful

-Has a lot of experience.

exSCU High Command |exSPRT SSGT| exSTATE LT |exPD MAJ| exFBI SSA|ex UMC Level 1 | Current PD SGT MAJ| USMS| FBI  | HRT| State Police|

On 3/19/2021 at 11:21 PM, Drake Man said:

Biggg + Support

- Active

- Helpful

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 3/20/2021 at 12:21 AM, Drake Man said:

Biggg + Support

- Active

- Helpful

Wayyyyy too dedicated to PD lol but fr good luck man!

Edited by [GL] Dark
Fixed grammar before brucey is disappointed in me

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor