False Warn Appeal (CommanderSky1|Jack Ruby)- Denied

Tactical Ten Year Old

Your In-game:

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:245885721

The admin's name in-game: Boh

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Copbait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):image.thumb.png.6f3fbfaf44d20521fe8b8150e6444053.png

Why do you think this warn was false:  Lt Boh parked there car in the pd car spawn then locked it. All of the other spots were taken. The SNR asked for it to be moved but Boh was in a sit. I lockpicked the car and moved it for him and went on my way. I was then warned for copbait for being past the kos line.  Considering the Lieutenants negligence i think it was fine for me to help the snr out. I was OOC during this due to the request being OOC

Any extra information:image.thumb.png.01cf782c9ff8d6a4debbd6fe53a49e46.png

-Support

Regardless if its cop bait or not, you admitted that you stole a gov car. You should not be driving any government vehicle whilst on crim.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

1 hour ago, Drippy said:

-Support

Regardless if its cop bait or not, you admitted that you stole a gov car. You should not be driving any government vehicle whilst on crim.

I agree with Drippy

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support

Entered an area you're not allowed to enter in order to do something you're not allowed to do in order to help an SNR handle a command member's "negligence" of getting brought to a sit by staff at a bad time. Sorry, nothing personal but you really shouldn't be going into gov bases besides DOC as crim unless for some reason you're either told to enter by staff or brought there by government, which would both generally be rare.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

-Support

After reading that you stole a gov vehicle you probably shouldn't have made this post.

Don't know why you did but ight

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

3 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

Why would you drive a gov car? On criminal

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

2 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

-Support

Entered an area you're not allowed to enter in order to do something you're not allowed to do in order to help an SNR handle a command member's "negligence" of getting brought to a sit by staff at a bad time. Sorry, nothing personal but you really shouldn't be going into gov bases besides DOC as crim unless for some reason you're either told to enter by staff or brought there by government, which would both generally be rare.

Brucey put it perfectly 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

5 hours ago, ragle said:

-Support

After reading that you stole a gov vehicle you probably shouldn't have made this post.

Don't know why you did but ight

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

I mean listen i told you i can warn you for it and told you to leave you then called another admin and he said i can warn you for it you where then arrested and kept complaining about it i told you to stop of i will give the warning you constantly said you did nothing wrong and then i told you where going to get the warning you then started to laugh saying you are not allowed to warn me for that reason i mean you asked another staff member and he told you that you cant do that and tried to fight it i was trying to be nice but you where constantly being rude and did not care.

And by the way the there are other options for the SNR to spawn his car as there are more than one spot avalible when spawning a car, never the less you should have never gone in PD and let a admin or myself deal with it.

Edited by Santa (BOH)

-support stole a gov whip

• Like 1

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

23 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

-Support

23 hours ago, BruceyBoyo said:

-Support

I agree with brucey on this matter

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]