Smith False Warn Report- Accepted

Prada

Your In-game:Prada

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:572148835

The admin's name in-game: Smith

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive:  FAILRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/b7fV0xI

Why do you think this warn was false: I walked up to a car a state car was behind it but nobody was near by I saw one state walking down the street, I got in the car and was tryna to press g (my bind to carjack and it was unbinded) but then I was being shot at by state which was ardm, I couldnt advert car jack when I got in the car because I was getting shot at as soon as I got in the car, then I drove a bit further then adverted car jack 3 seconds later.  I would of adverted car jack as soon as I got in but he shot and I would of died I was 20 hp. Wolf did not get warned for shooting at my either  when I was unarmed, not wanted, or shot any gov in the last 30 minutes. In conclusion honestly think would of been a different story if state did not shoot the car I would of adverted as soon as I got in but state had shot at me so drove a bit off then adverted not even 2 seconds later. I'm just saying I still adverted car jack seconds later but couldnt when I got in the car because state had apperently made the car code red and decided to shoot at me. When he could of reported me, also when I was doing a gen store and swat was negotiating, a thief came up behind swat and stole my car. IRL if your stealing a car and drive off with cops seeing from a distance would you shoot it and kill the driver.

Any extra information: Found it weird they were all in the teamspeak channel even tho smith was on duty. https://imgur.com/a/ji0tK2j. Also made a sit for state ardming me but no warned was given out neither a verbal when he shot a car I got in when i was about to advert carjack.

Edited by Prada

Ya let me put all my ranks of all the departments I was in (ex fbi pa, ex dispatch, ex snr) cringe...

• Prada changed the title to Smith False Warn Report

+support You shouldn't be shot at by gov for simply getting into a car, and it's not cop bait because gov have no way of knowing you are carjacking the car if its unlocked, just seems like a misunderstanding, driving away would be the only option because you can't just sit there and get rdmed

-support 

Make sure your bind or advert goes through first then do it

You shouldn't be doing it then the advert

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

+Support
Before you begin to -support because you dislike Prada, I'd only ask that you look at what he is saying. 
I have seen many many many people take a car and advert it after driving a foot or two, binded or not. Not only that, I would deem it coincidental that while this warn was being handed out/sit the moderator in question was in a teams peak with the people who were nearby. If I am not mistaken moderators if they are in TeamSpeak should be in the Staff Channel where, if necessary, they can seek counsel from other staff members. It would be wrong to assume he sought counsel from the people in the state TeamSpeak as it would be biased clearly but it shouldn't go unnoticed. 
Nevertheless we still need to hear smiths side of the story. 
I still think this is a valid report anyways.

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

From what i can understand this is a valid warn. Also "my bind wasn't working" is not a valid excuse. I would give this a -support but i will wait for @lildrummerdude's side first

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

1 hour ago, [GL] Spoon said:

+Support
Before you begin to -support because you dislike Prada, I'd only ask that you look at what he is saying. 
I have seen many many many people take a car and advert it after driving a foot or two, binded or not. Not only that, I would deem it coincidental that while this warn was being handed out/sit the moderator in question was in a teams peak with the people who were nearby. If I am not mistaken moderators if they are in TeamSpeak should be in the Staff Channel where, if necessary, they can seek counsel from other staff members. It would be wrong to assume he sought counsel from the people in the state TeamSpeak as it would be biased clearly but it shouldn't go unnoticed. 
Nevertheless we still need to hear smiths side of the story. 
I still think this is a valid report anyways.

9 hours ago, [GL] Spoon said:

If I am not mistaken moderators if they are in TeamSpeak should be in the Staff Channel where, if necessary, they can seek counsel from other staff members.

You are mistaken, staff are required to be in TS but they don't specifically have to be in the staff channel, you can refer to the staff handbook under general expectations while on duty "4). When on the Server you are expected to be in TeamSpeak." It does not state they must be in the staff section.

Prada stated he got into the car and pressed his carjack bind "g" but for some reason it wasn't binded, regardless of it not being binded or not he got in the car with the intent to steal and didn't advert car jack which you are meant to advert before getting into said vehicle making the failrp warn valid specially if you got into a active situation right after. 

The whole state trooper shooting you is a state trooper report to his command and or your own staff sit for it. 

-support

That bald Aussie Guy

-Support

-Like others have mentioned you should make sure your bind actually works before doing it.

-To add to that staff aren't required to be in the staff room in ts anyway. I rarely ever see people in there.

I feel the best thing to do in this situation would be to either type it out before driving off which wouldn't take that long or get out of the car.

Carrots_LT_COL.png

1. The warn was also for NCWS, you refused to listen to me and I had to gag you towards the end of the sit after you lost your temper.  
  2. State shooting you didn't have anything to do with that sit,  and that got resolved in a separate sit, where multiple staff ruled that while  it wasn't  a good idea it also wasn't warn-able ARDM.  I had said in the original sit that to me it didn't look like something I could warn Wolf for, and Requis and Raze, if I'm not mistaken concurred in a later sit.  
  3. I was in TS with Wolf, but I'm often in TS with people I'm in sits with.  The only time we talked in TS during that sit is before I had brought you when he was explaining why he called a sit.  We all agreed on the sequence of events that happened and I warned you based on exactly what we had all discussed.  
  4. You have 5 weeks on the server and multiple warns, something as simple as an advert isn't something that someone who plays as much on criminal as you do has an excuse to mess up.  It also is easy to type out carjack before you get in a car, and by getting in a car you are initiating the carjack, so you were therefore acting without doing the advert.  I did not warn you because you drove away because you got shot, I warned you because you got in the car.  

Overall, with your time on the server the amount of staff situations you are involved in on both sides, you should know the MOTD and how it's applied.  I'm not going to give you any benefit of the doubt as you have expressed extreme confidence in your knowledge of the rules in past sits, and even if that wasn't the case I'm not technically required to, it's a common curtesy extended to new or confused players, neither of which applies to you.  

• Like 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

10 hours ago, Phil said:

You are mistaken, staff are required to be in TS but they don't specifically have to be in the staff channel, you can refer to the staff handbook under general expectations while on duty "4). When on the Server you are expected to be in TeamSpeak." It does not state they must be in the staff section.

Prada stated he got into the car and pressed his carjack bind "g" but for some reason it wasn't binded, regardless of it not being binded or not he got in the car with the intent to steal and didn't advert car jack which you are meant to advert before getting into said vehicle making the failrp warn valid specially if you got into a active situation right after. 

The whole state trooper shooting you is a state trooper report to his command and or your own staff sit for it. 

-support

-Support

1 hour ago, lildrummerdude said:
  1. The warn was also for NCWS, you refused to listen to me and I had to gag you towards the end of the sit after you lost your temper.  
  2. State shooting you didn't have anything to do with that sit,  and that got resolved in a separate sit, where multiple staff ruled that while  it wasn't  a good idea it also wasn't warn-able ARDM.  I had said in the original sit that to me it didn't look like something I could warn Wolf for, and Requis and Raze, if I'm not mistaken concurred in a later sit.  
  3. I was in TS with Wolf, but I'm often in TS with people I'm in sits with.  The only time we talked in TS during that sit is before I had brought you when he was explaining why he called a sit.  We all agreed on the sequence of events that happened and I warned you based on exactly what we had all discussed.  
  4. You have 5 weeks on the server and multiple warns, something as simple as an advert isn't something that someone who plays as much on criminal as you do has an excuse to mess up.  It also is easy to type out carjack before you get in a car, and by getting in a car you are initiating the carjack, so you were therefore acting without doing the advert.  I did not warn you because you drove away because you got shot, I warned you because you got in the car.  

Overall, with your time on the server the amount of staff situations you are involved in on both sides, you should know the MOTD and how it's applied.  I'm not going to give you any benefit of the doubt as you have expressed extreme confidence in your knowledge of the rules in past sits, and even if that wasn't the case I'm not technically required to, it's a common curtesy extended to new or confused players, neither of which applies to you.  

New support
Massive -Support

• Like 1

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

17 hours ago, lildrummerdude said:

Prada, you’re cool and a good guy. Don’t get me wrong. After hearing your side and the admins side I have to give a neutral leaning towards +support on this. I’ve had it happen to me before with binds when there is a delay. 

Sometimes also I’m just lazy enough and don’t feel like typing out carjack. Since it’s just convenient to use binds 

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018