EMS Panic Suggestion - Denied

Santa (BOH)

What you want to see? - 
I would like to see EMS have a panic button.

Why should we add it? -
I think we should as this to the server as when EMS witnesses a crime all EMS can do i try to describe where you are or we have to call /911 witch is time consuming allowing us to use the panic button could allow EMS to report crimes faster however there would be certain situations where EMS would not use it for example gov not wining a fight would not allow EMS to press panic.

What are the advantages of having this? -
The advantages of this are that EMS would feel more usefull towards gov and reporting crime in a quicker manner.

Who is it mainly for? -
This is mainly for EMS.

Links to any content -
No aditonal content.

17 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

• Panic buttons are really for when someone's in Danger and with EMS being neutral they aren't really ever in Danger.
  • Radio should be enough to convey crimes

Chow makes a compelling argument here. If you cannot be shot at, and cannot shoot because you are a neutral class, you don't really need a panic button; you can just call it over radio.

29 minutes ago, SupremeChow said:

-Support

• Panic buttons are really for when someone's in Danger and with EMS being neutral they aren't really ever in Danger.

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

- Support

I get where you are coming from, there are time and time again that I call over radio or over team chat and no one bats an eye. But a panic button would bring way too many people and isn't the most logical thing to have for a neutral class. I do believe that people should take EMS requests for government seriously and not more or less ignored by a lot of people. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

15 minutes ago, Manscaped said:

I dont even think EMS should have a radio to call out crimes to government as they are supposed to be a purely neutral class

their only job is to revive people not assist government by giving callouts through radio.

Little info, EMS has radio for a lot of reasons, we get RP calls from over radio from other gov., we get requests for staging at scenes, and dealing with downed individuals. Plus we are still a government class all be it neutral, meaning we can still report crime of any sort if we see it, but we can't act on it. A large percent of the time most things aren't ever reported. Things that typically do get reported are shootouts, kidnappings, or mugs. Printers and things in peoples bases are normally ignored because it would cause too many issues for getting into peoples bases to revive. It's also been in our SOP for awhile that we are allowed to report crime. 

• Like 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

18 minutes ago, Mag1c said:

-Support
Honestly being able to call over radio and assist gov is too much for a neutral class.

2 hours ago, Manscaped said:

I dont even think EMS should have a radio to call out crimes to government as they are supposed to be a purely neutral class

their only job is to revive people not assist government by giving callouts through radio.

2 hours ago, The.Batman (Faustin) said:

-support. Why would ems Panic when they see a crime? Panic buttons are only supposed to be used when Gov are in Immediate danger which can never apply to EMS anyways since they are neutral.

On 2/1/2021 at 11:55 AM, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

I get where you are coming from, there are time and time again that I call over radio or over team chat and no one bats an eye. But a panic button would bring way too many people and isn't the most logical thing to have for a neutral class. I do believe that people should take EMS requests for government seriously and not more or less ignored by a lot of people. 

On 2/1/2021 at 8:33 AM, SupremeChow said:

-Support

-support

Just no please

• Laughing 1

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

On 2/1/2021 at 9:33 AM, SupremeChow said:

-Support

On 2/1/2021 at 9:51 AM, Alex Raddish said:

Chow makes a compelling argument here. If you cannot be shot at, and cannot shoot because you are a neutral class, you don't really need a panic button; you can just call it over radio.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 2/1/2021 at 11:55 AM, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

Edited by 07odyssey

-Support

your neutral you  shouldn't be in danger much and again your neutral not gov.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor