Can we just go back to site 05 please

Crabbo

Which do you prefer?   

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Site 05
    • Site 10

Okay, okay

I see what your saying crabbo, but would SMT really go for this?

I loved Site-05 but..well I don't know why we left it still.

Site-10 is okay but right now, I just.....don't know

If this was a suggestion, I would + /- Support it.

I really just don't know

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

LCZ has a couple of things that you could add to Site-05, I really don't like HCZ though.

Everything got shrinked down to such a small degree in the foundation, while the surface got made huge.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

I certainly do believe that Site-05 had, from a combat perspective, significantly more options for both MTF and CI tactics wise. This certainly was shown in HCZ, where the difference in floors made it a much more interesting area to be in. The bridges were always interesting hotspots, and I certainly have fond memories of having sniping battles with E4 from across the acid. 

However, it wasn't without flaws. Site-05 was generally speaking more "Boring", there were less interesting places to be and bunks were generally smaller. 

I think that we should not go back to Site-05, we updated to site-10 for a reason. However, I'd certainly appreciate if we could get a sort of combination between both sites best points.

TL:DR Site-05 had more opportunity's tactics wise for all branches involved, Site-10 lacks that.

Edited by Phillers
  • Sad 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Going back to Site-05 would be good, it was not boring at all, it was more enjoyable than Site-10 due to how HCZ was laid out and even LCZ. I have never heard anyone say Site-05 was boring, all i hear is people saying they miss it. The CI update that they want would fit better on Site-05. Site-10 HCZ is boring, having 2 levels in HCZ from SIte-05 was fun to fight CI on and re-contain SCP's. Maybe I've missed something but Site-05 was better.

Edited by Elucidator

Retired  Head Field Expert | Nu-7 "Hammer Down" Vice Commander | Head of HSU  | SFTO |

Bri'ish Chad

55 minutes ago, Dang said:

Site-05 in my opinion is far better in so many aspects i would love to go back! Maybe a switch between Site-10 and Site-05 each map every 3months? Keeps the server map fresh and everybody can be happy this also means every 3 months tactics and metas will be changed because of the different map therians and layouts.

Gonna be honest, 😳.

Our previous D-Block was better. No one is denying that. If I can get back that glorious hellhole I’ll try my darn dangest.

• Like 2

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

1 hour ago, Jameshi34 said:

Gonna be honest, 😳.

Our previous D-Block was better. No one is denying that. If I can get back that glorious hellhole I’ll try my darn dangest.

I had waayy more fun in the old D-Block then the current one, I would LOVE to have the old D-Block back without the purple and blue lines and the huge black barricade in D-Block. Old D-Block had so much more freedom then the current one. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

The only real good I found from the two layer system was using the elevator to get SCPs to fall into the acid personally I find the current site much more pleasant to look at and I prefer CI not rushing through medbay every time they raid it wasn’t really what I would call good for medical because we just kinda died in the first 5 seconds of them entering and then they were  done with us.

the old site was a tad bland and I like the colors we have for LCZ and EZ (even if I find the green a tad weird) the blue adds a bit of flare to the LCZ and it has more rooms for non combatants to RP in such as greenhouse or Research labs it even has an SCP that is perfect for PTs

medbay got a huge upgrade first getting physical wards and a waiting area the layout was a lot more friendly to SCPs like 106 who before could just have medical run around medbay until he gave up, it added a bit of challenge it also gave us a observation room for surgeries and then later the waiting room was swapped for another office

also SCP CCs and peoples bunks look much better then the past site, medical bunks are bigger and have more stuff in it we even have an office (well we have 2 but one is outside) research bunks got offices for there doctors and a second floor for those offices, maintenance bunks got way bigger and a much better looking design even MTF and CI bunks got an upgrade

TBH the only good things I found from site 05 were the giant acid pit and the layout being much easier to figure out and memorize 

Site 05 gives me a nostalgic feeling.

Site-05 IMO was much more cramped but easy to navigate which was fun. The combat that could be had in site-05 was 10000X better than Site-10.

However from a RP stand point Site-10 is much better. It feels more open and free but lacks the combat to be had.

So how about this. We combine the two. For example: we could revert site 10 d-block to site 05 d-block.

I like Site-05 1000X better then site-10 but that’s just my opinion. If I could I’d go back to site-05 but bring some site-10 assists with me..

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

Brooo I loved Site-05 so muchhh, first of, the D-Block was way better, I just remember vibin with the DHOS in the back of D-Block then trying to murder them and getting immediatly sniped down, that was funny as hell. Plus there was way more combat in the LCZ then in the current one, and armory oh boy. Defending armory on D-Class or CI was just so much fun, it felt like a strongpoint and you just kept defending it from waves and waves of MTF and Security. And I loved the 2 HCZ levels, it made it funnier when fighting CI or trying to recontain SCPs. The EZ was a meh in my opinion tho, just a very long hallway to get to HCZ, and lots of door to close. The gates had a problem tho, you could only open Gate B from inside the facility meaning that CI would be obligated to go trough Gate A. CI base was too easy for CI to defend and hard for MTF to breach in thought since you had to jump down a hole one by one so CI had plenty of time to just gun you down. The E-11 base had upsides and downsides, the base was far away from the Gate and town so it took few minutes to get to Gate A, but, since we were far from the Gate and any buildings, the land behind our base could be used to create huge arenas, just to kill each other to pass time during Defcon 4-5 or to be used during PTs or Ranger tryouts. 

I think Site-10 is a bit more developped and better for RP thought, but I still love Site-05. 

Edited by Rito

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+Support

I absolutely adored the old D Block. My opinions on the rest of the map are blank, Keep it site 10 or go back to site 05 i wouldn't mind either way. But the Site 05 D Block was absolutely phenomenal. It was well balanced between Gensec and D Class and we didn't need any of these blue or purple lines to balance it. Also the elevator wouldn't get broken as easily on the old map. I implore you, please bring back the Site 05 D Block. 

Edited by Spud

Armored Shield | Gensec MAJ EWD | DHFTO | OPRF

image.png.e09ac0bccd380d6b8f4058660ffdf6f7.png

1 hour ago, Jameshi34 said:

giphy.gif.1888d72815291900c480a29735f701c8.gif

Zeeptin my man! I still remember Site 05 from almost 2 years ago its huge the D-Block was so good and the HCZ was so good

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

52 minutes ago, Jameshi34 said:

#BringSite05Back

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

53 minutes ago, Jameshi34 said:

SFDSFDSFFSAFSDFAQEUYFGQ
YESSSS
#BringSite05Back
+SUPPORT

Edited by [GL] Zeus

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

HUGE ASS +SUPPORT

This site is memorized on the back of my fucking hand. So much better

• Thanks 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

I do like Site 05 better, but to switch back I think we need to change a few things, we didn't have a proper bunks for maintenance, we need more cells for SCPs and an ET room would be good to have. If those get added I'll give this a +Support.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Alright I really like the idea of the mix and match. Like we bring back old d-block and HCZ back or something but, keep some of the things that maintenance or medical enjoy.

+Support for mix and match.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

1 hour ago, Doggo0 said:

I do like Site 05 better, but to switch back I think we need to change a few things, we didn't have a proper bunks for maintenance, we need more cells for SCPs and an ET room would be good to have. If those get added I'll give this a +Support.

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

24 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

+support
Site 05 has good memories and it an amazing map + if I'm not mistaken there are rooms there that can be used for events 

From an ET POV, Site-10 is better due to the fact that it has a larger and less isolated Temp-Euclid, has a staff room dedicated to ET with increased size, and has more RP area's like the greenhouse & the Research Labs. 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector