This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: Ponik

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:165374345

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2-3 months

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: https://imgur.com/a/OuVTsJh

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I believe that I should be promoted because I am doing the best that I can to help PD move on to what it should be, everyone: listening to orders and cooperating with their higher ups. Making sure everyone is on team speak and is using the radio, I’m also helping lower ranking officers teaching them how to do stuff the right way making sure they know what to do, I am also on later in the night when there aren’t that many command on, if I am promoted to lieutenant I’ll do my best to make sure everyone is following the rules that are set out for them and I’ll also make sure to still train cadets and make sure they get the training they need so that they know what they’re doing. I believe I am ready for this position I know that not everyone knows me but I am mostly on at a later time I will do my best to make sure that all those under me follow the rules and directives that we set out for them, i’ll make sure to set my goal to make PD run as smoothly as i can make it I will make that my duty and purpose. I am not applying for Lieutenant for the power I’m applying for the responsibility and I will accept that responsibility with the highest of my being. I will not break the rules of PD and I will do my best to uphold what PD is meant to be. I will also follow The commands of my higher-ups making sure I follow their orders ASAP and to the dot I will not argue with what they tell me to do I will listen to every order that is given to me.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

- Support 
Pretty Sure Your just back 
Activity Needs Worked on 
More time to get back Fully 
Needs Relook over the guide 

Sorry Ponik I Like you but im pretty sure your just back and I have only saw you on once during this so think you could do with some time to get back into things and get to know what to do because when I did see you on you did have a few things wrong so I think you should wait a bit before becoming a LT and Know a bit more First so you could fulfil the duties of a LT to be able to help people 

Good Luck 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

-Support

Like Cammy pointed out, I'm pretty sure you just came back. I only just saw you on a day or two ago.

I think you need 2-3 Weeks (at the very least) before you apply for Lietenant to really prove you'll be active.

If you can prove that you'll be active over actually playing on the server over the next month or so and spend more time getting known with newer people I can see you getting more +Supports.

Good Luck!

Carrots_LT_COL.png

- Support

Personally seen you about twice but might just be me

Never seen you train once could also just be me

Application clearly has effort put into it but is repetitive

Do you really have to state you're not applying for power?

Low warns

Good time spent as the rank but i've barely ever seen you on PD

Goodluck.

Edited by JamieeR

3 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 
Activity Needs Worked on 

Sorry Ponik I Like you but im pretty sure your just back and I have only saw you on once during this so think you could do with some time to get back into things and get to know what to do because when I did see you on you did have a few things wrong so I think you should wait a bit before becoming a LT and Know a bit more First so you could fulfil the duties of a LT to be able to help people 

Good Luck 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

4 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 
Activity Needs Worked on 

Good Luck 

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

4 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 
Activity Needs Worked on 

Good Luck 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

4 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 
Activity Needs Worked on 

Good Luck 

- Retired MAJ 1L42

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

-Support

Sorry Ponik but you just got back from being super inactive and even now you are pretty inactive. 
I just don't think you have what it takes for LT, both on knowledge wise and leadership wise. 
You need to step it up before you try to apply for LT again.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

17 minutes ago, Nao said:

-Support

Sorry Ponik but you just got back from being super inactive and even now you are pretty inactive. 
I just don't think you have what it takes for LT, both on knowledge wise and leadership wise. 
You need to step it up before you try to apply for LT again.

8 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 
Activity Needs Worked on 

Good Luck 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

10 hours ago, JamieeR said:

- Support

Personally seen you about twice but might just be me

Never seen you train once could also just be me

Application clearly has effort put into it but is repetitive

Do you really have to state you're not applying for power?

Low warns

Good time spent as the rank but i've barely ever seen you on PD

Goodluck.

• Retired: 
  • Police Department Captain 1L-28
  • Emergency Medical Services Head FTO FTO-01
  • Emergency Medical Services Deputy 87-33
  • Emergency Medical Services Secretary
  • United States Marshal Service Lead Special Agent 1Q-31
  • USMS Bounty Hunter Leader BHL-01
  • SRT GySGT 1R-28
  • SRT Corporal 1S-28
  • SCU Colonel 1U-28/SCU Head FTO
  • Police RP: Moderator

Drill Sgt. Kevin 1L-28

• "You do not lose if you get knocked down. You lose if you stay down" -Muhammed Ali

17 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 
Activity Needs Worked on 

Good Luck 

Tyler John  Police Colonel 

SWAT Master Sergeant  EMS Captain

-support 

I think I have seen you once on pd in my time of playing

And as other have said you need to be way more active and I do believe you are unfit for a LC spot at the moment both activity and knowledge wise 

In your app you say your gonna make pd to what it should be and make sure people are following guidelines. How are you gonna do that if you not in game and active. If I were to see that effort as a supervisor from you it would look alot better 

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

- Support

-You aren't really active

-Need a solid amount of activity to get into LC

-You have a major tendency to join a department, then go inactive, then repeat. 

Edited by Niko Bellic

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

-support
Activity has been improving overt the last week but compared to other NCOs it still needs to go further before you even start to compare to them.
I've seen you train a few cadets which once again pales in comparison to other government but your clearly trying from just coming back.
I rarely ever see you helping anyone.

On 1/14/2021 at 3:12 AM, Cammy said:

- Support 
Activity Needs Worked on 

Good Luck 

-Support

I saw you on for the first time in maybe two - three weeks yesterday

Why should you get the rank of Lieutenant if you only get on once every two weeks?

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 1/14/2021 at 12:02 PM, Carrots said:

-Support

Like Cammy pointed out, I'm pretty sure you just came back. I only just saw you on a day or two ago.

I think you need 2-3 Weeks (at the very least) before you apply for Lieutenant to really prove you'll be active.

If you can prove that you'll be active over actually playing on the server over the next month or so and spend more time getting known with newer people I can see you getting more +Supports.

Good Luck!

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

• Will locked this topic