Blev Ban appel- Denied

chad long man

7 minutes ago, chad long man said:

check logs

Give us a date when and there is no guarantee that logs will go back that far. 

And will doesn't just ban to ban. Why where you jailed on roof anyway?

The full reason you were banned was: Mass RDM | Mass NITRP | FailRP

Edited by Vice

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

• Head Admin

-Support

Logs are gone since it was about 20+ hours ago, but I recall what happened..

Another administrator had called me over (I believe it was Aaron or one of the other moderators on at the time) asking me to ban you for the reasons listed and because you had LTAPed the first time to get out of jail. When you reconnected to the server, I re-jailed you on top of spawn to which you continuously spawned weapons from your inventory in an attempt to shoot myself and other players on the roof on top of cursing and throwing insults at us. Seeing as you obviously did not want to roleplay or cooperate with staff, I decided a ban was necessary in this situation.

Perhaps if you waited out the jail time and didn't give us a hard time, you wouldn't be in this situation; wouldn't you agree?

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

-Support 

12 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

Another administrator had called me over (I believe it was Aaron or one of the other moderators on at the time) asking me to ban you for the reasons listed and because you had LTAPed the first time to get out of jail. When you reconnected to the server, I re-jailed you on top of spawn to which you continuously spawned weapons from your inventory in an attempt to shoot myself and other players on the roof on top of cursing and throwing insults at us. Seeing as you obviously did not want to roleplay or cooperate with staff, I decided a ban was necessary in this situation.

Perhaps if you waited out the jail time and didn't give us a hard time, you wouldn't be in this situation; wouldn't you agree?

If you have evidence that says you did not DO these things please post it in here

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

19 minutes ago, Will said:

-Support

After hearing Will's side unless you have any actual evidence showing you didnt do this i will be -supporting this

That bald Aussie Guy

-support after hearing wills side 

I belive this is a valid ban 

Unless you have evidence to show you did bo such thing then your gonna have to wait it out 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

- Support

-Will gave a compelling reason for the ban

-No proof to counter the ban

-Also 10 out of your 14 warns are for or have something to do with RDM, so the likelihood of you not doing it again is slim

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

11 minutes ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

-Also 10 out of your 14 warns are for or have something to do with RDM, so the likelihood of you not doing it again is slim

couldn’t have said it better 

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

7 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

10 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

11 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

13 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head of Staff
20 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

- Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander