Should I get Admin?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: John Newsom 

What is your steam name?: [GL] Zombieman2024

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:493870318

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Just Gaminglight 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 15

What date did you make your forums account? May 17 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Diamond / SMOD

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1( 1 was appealed) image.thumb.png.36ee26e67014c14418da85d9fa94cc2b.png

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Admin 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Mikey - Super Admin 

Jayden - Super Admin

Max - Super Admin

Matthew - Manager 

Eternity - Head of Staff 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe that I deserve the rank because of many reasons. First I have been in this community for almost a year now, and I have shown dedication to this server and making sure I am always active on the server. Second, I have a very good understanding of the MOTD. I have read the MOTD a lot of times. Third, I had gone into the event team. I joined the event team to help the server grow and be an even better place. Fourth, I have been helping all of the staff. If they needed help with a rule or needed help with sits I was there to help out. Fifth, I always make sure people get the right punishment by a warning or even a ban. Sixth, I help people on and off duty. If there is a player breaking a rule, I will try to get them to stop before calling a sit on them. I don’t just want a person warned because they broke one rule. I would like to have them jailed first, then if they keep doing that then I would get them a warning. Seventh, I have respected all staff members. No matter what rank. Eighth, I am active in game, in the forums, also active in team speak.

Thank you, 

John Newsom

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

The first thing I would do is I would jailtp them on a roof. Next I would try to calm them down and if they don't I would mute them. I would explain what's happening and then check logs. If they did MRDM then I would warn them for MRDM and staff diss because they just kept cursing at me. Lastly I would get an admin+ to ban them for 5 days.  

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

-What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If I think a player is on an alt account then I would not make contact with them at all. If they said something about being on an alt, then I would get evidence of this. Then I would go to SMT. If they're not in game, then I would speak to them in discord about it. Then they can do what they think is necessary.  

-What would you do if a player is threatening to chargeback? 

If a player is threatening to chargeback I would first get evidence of this. It could be a clip or a screen shot depending if they used a mic or text chat. Then I would go to JMT if their in game but if not I would talk to them over discord.   

-A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?

If a family is minging and causing issues then I would try to talk to the family member that is causing issues one on one. But if I have to I would bring the family to a place where there are no players rping. I would tell them to stop but if not I would talk to an admin+ about the punishment that should be given out. 

-How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!") 

If I don't know an answer to a situation then I would ask the question in admin chat. If no one respawns then I would follow the CoC until I get my answer.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

3 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

major +support

John is active and not just active but consistent

Has gotten like 50 - 80 sits every week for the last 2 months 

Respectful

Knows the Rules 

• Like 1

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

+ Support

Was a mod for way to long and should already be an admin by now

Very active

Respectful

Mature

Knows what he is doing

Good luck!

• Like 1

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 1/9/2021 at 10:35 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

major +support

Respectful

Knows the Rules 

Good Luck John!

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 1/8/2021 at 10:00 PM, Pvp_Savage6767 said:

-/+ 

good staff member

good guy

ok application 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 1/9/2021 at 1:22 PM, SupremeChow said:

+Support

things mentioned above 

goodluck!

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

major +support

Respectful

Knows the Rules 

I agree, good luck!

• Like 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

major +support

Respectful

Knows the Rules 

Agreed

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager