Monikas Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Should Monika be in the Event team?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Should Monika be in the Event team?

• Yes
    • Netural
    • No

In-Game Name:  Monika 

SteamID :  STEAM_0:0:441786887

What is your ULX Rank?: Platinum 

What is your RP Rank?: 76

What is your timezone?: PST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7-10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I Ran an Event Where there was an Invasion from another Universe in a discord RP Server and i helped plan Many Events on that server. 

How Active are you? (1/10): 5-10 On some weeks 7-10 

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 15

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I have always wanted to make the server more fun with events that are Different than the usual events people in the event team would do. I have changed a lot as a person and i am no longer a Mingy Researcher in the foundation. If you give me the chance to become an event team trainee i promise i will not minge on duty or break the Guidelines in any way shape or form.  I am creative and i know my scp lore i have read on several scp's. I want to help make an engaging storyline for the people on the server to not only make it more fun but add much needed lore to the server. One extra perk i have is i will never abuse event team powers at all and i am responsible with the power to give weapons. I will not tolerate minging during my events and i will seek to make them as Enjoyable as possible

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): One of the Events i would most likely plan out would be a GRU-Division P Diplomacy event where the Commander of the Raid and the high command of GRU-Devison-P. Almost all event team would be GRU Representatives Guarded by Mercenary's ,in the event of an attack by the chaos insergency all Personnel with the Team would pull out their Duel Desert eagles and run as far away from the CI base and into the foundations storage room. This would most likely lead to an interrogation and Execution by the Mobile Task forces and lead to the end of the Event.
That is one Route it may go the second Route which would be chosen by CI And Sarkic Along with some RFA Agents Posing as a Neutral GOI such as the FBI Unusual Incidents unit. During the preparation for the event a meeting room would be built in one of the Admin sit rooms to look like a large formal Diplomatic meeting area this would take at least Thirty to an Hour of building. Once the Room is Built and Ready and then i would advert GRU-Devison P is holding a conference on the use of Anomaly's as weapons The Chaos insurgency and the  would be told that a Cease Fire is in effect and not to attack  anyone in the meeting room. Research Field Agents would be requested to flag on by an IA Operative that would show up to the foundation in a Car outside of Gate A And would call for Nu-7 and the Research Field agents to arrive to begin an Info heist targeting the Meeting because of the danger of the two factions meeting up and possibly form an Alliance. Once the High Commands are nearly done with the meeting two things could happen either A the Hacking attempt works with the help of utility or it fails and this would lead to a fallow up event of GRU-Devison-P and the Chaos insurgency teaming up to raid the foundation.

[GRU Diplomacy Event]
------------------------------

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes i read the guidelines 

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP 4994 Because of its unique nature as an Alternate scp Foundation. I love it because you can use it differently for stories and make so many storylines with that scp alone. 

• Like 2

Former Sargent Negev Line monika
RFA,HMR,RIG, Longest lasting LR
CI RND 
Field Researcher,

8 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Ima go ahead and give this one a thumbs up. Monika has always been very creative on the server and has many ideas they were never able put ideas to the test. I think they'll do good as event team. Or at least give them a chance .

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

8 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

Monika probably has one of the most creative mind-sets, plus is very well versed on Scp Lore.

18 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Ima go ahead and give this one a thumbs up. Monika has always been very creative on the server and has many ideas they were never able put ideas to the test. I think they'll do good as event team. Or at least give them a chance .

+Support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

18 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

9 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

Monika probably has one of the most creative mind-sets, plus is very well versed on Scp Lore.

i cannot think of a better et go for it buddy

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

13 hours ago, Squash said:

+Support

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

On 1/5/2021 at 11:41 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Former: Nu-7 Captain | Event Team Member | Maintenance Professional
Currently D-0007 

+Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 1/6/2021 at 9:21 AM, Squash said:

+Support

+Support

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+Support

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

+Support

-Monika has matured a lot, leaving behind him his mingy past, I believe that we can now trust him with such responsibility, he is also very creative and has a lot of imagination which would make him a really good and useful event team member

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+Support

Has Changed A Lot Used To Be A Massive Minge But Isnt Now Im Fine With You Being ET

Former E11 1LT and First and Only E-11 Secretary  |  Former CI 1LT | An All Out Cool Kid | Also Former Event Team Member

On 1/5/2021 at 8:41 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

Based on the opinion above, that is a +support from me

• Gaminglight Love 1

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

+Support
Despite having a poor history within the server,
I can certainly say that Monika has had an immense improvement making them one of a more upright member in this community.
However, one of my concerns is the events you will host; I have a feeling they will be unbearably one-sided.

• Gaminglight Love 1

23 minutes ago, Starstep said:

+Support
Despite having a poor history within the server,
I can certainly say that Monika has had an immense improvement making them one of a more upright member in this community.
However, one of my concerns is the events you will host; I have a feeling they will be unbearably one-sided.

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

On 1/7/2021 at 9:45 PM, vSquishyv said:

+Support

-Monika has matured a lot, leaving behind him his mingy past, I believe that we can now trust him with such responsibility, he is also very creative and has a lot of imagination which would make him a really good and useful event team member

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 1/6/2021 at 6:21 AM, Squash said:

+Support

+support from me too

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

+Support

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png