Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: BruceyBoyo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6828556

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 Weeks

What timezone are you in?: GMT

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

Firstly, even as SM I try to use my limited authority responsibly for the good of the department. Although I make sure to address even things like incorrect bodygroups, invalid callsigns, not being in TS and other low-level issues I still make sure to treat all ranks with respect and patience - pulling the "I'm your superior" card is the last resort as I'd much rather simply educate people and help them improve. I acknowledge that I myself am not perfect or all-knowing - no rank is too high to ask questions and regardless of my rank I will always seek to improve myself and my knowledge and skills just as I hope to help others do the same, which includes listening to lower ranks if they have something valid to say. For similar reasons I also actively enjoy training cadets when I'm able and have written my own personal set of training notes to help as I teach more than the slides on the walls - I also cover extra tips and tricks mechanically (how to panic button, surrender, wanted commands etc), radio etiquette, traffic stop roleplay and various other things to give the new OFCs a head start in learning the ropes and possibly advancing in the PD. If given the rank of Lieutenant I would be able to be a more visible role model and be in a better position to help newer officers develop, even being able to promote them if they prove themselves worthy.

While I acknowledge that I have only held the Sergeant Major rank for 3 weeks, I hope and believe that in this time and the rest of my time in the PD I have demonstrated maturity, professionalism and respect - despite taking a break for the odd bit of fun where appropriate. I've also had the chance to see how current command members handle situations and learn from their examples. I'm not in a particularly large number of departments, but I have reached supervisor ranks in the FBI and in SCO19 and being in these departments has helped me obtain a broader experience of departments the PD frequently works with. Despite being in other departments I try to spend a decent amount of time on PD most days despite some days off to avoid getting burned out, and am willing to swap to PD if I'm able and there are OFCs needing a ride-along or cadets needing trained. Overall, while I understand that I have relatively little time in rank and no previous command experience, my hope is that my actions so far speak louder than words and prove my suitability for the rank of Lieutenant. Whether I receive it or not I will respect the decision and continue to work hard to become the best officer I can be.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director

+/- support leaning toward a +support

I don’t see you on that much but time zones are a thing 

I see you train cadets quite a bit

your overall character is good.

3 weeks as SM, could use a bit longer but I fell you are mature enough

Overall, I feel you are ready for LT

-1L42

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

1 hour ago, jackyman21 said:

-1L42

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Overall I Firmly Believe Brucey Should be LT as he is active mature an amazing guy to be around him he always train CDTs when needed and knows what to do in situation in all my time in gaminglight he is one of the best SMs I have met he is such a role model to enlisted ranks and more and has a good presence and just a good guy to be around 

Good Luck Brucey 

Cammy_Signature_1.png

5 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Overall I Firmly Believe Brucey Should be LT as he is active mature an amazing guy to be around him he always train CDTs when needed and knows what to do in situation in all my time in gaminglight he is one of the best SMs I have met he is such a role model to enlisted ranks and more and has a good presence and just a good guy to be around 

Good Luck Brucey 

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

minisigforums.webp

3 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

4 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

5 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

5 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

8 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-1L42

18 hours ago, jackyman21 said:

-1L42

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

• Head of Staff
17 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

18 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

18 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

I agree! Good Luck, Great App btw!

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

20 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

Its Parry

21 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

On 12/7/2020 at 9:00 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

From what I've seen Brucey I pretty active and he does also train cadets a lot too. 

Good luck

Carrots_LT_COL.png

On 12/7/2020 at 4:00 PM, Cammy said:

+ Support 
- Active 
- Mature 
- Great guy 
- Deserves LT 
- Role Model 

Good Luck Brucey 

I've seen Brucey Training cadets until 5-6 AM (in his time zone)

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

• Will locked this topic