Zeros TM Application - Denied

Zero_Shade

What is your in-game name?: Zero

What is your steam name?: [GL] Zero_Shade [SG]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:55061213

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 5th i think this year 

What date did you make your forums account?  march 20th this year 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? ET 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I will personally tell you i have 4 warns
1st breaking NLR x2, 2nd RDM, 3rd crossing blue line as tau 5, and avoiding rp when there was a CI raid by running into bunks (which i didnt know)

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? TM

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? On scp rp I am ET.

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been an Event team member for many months and i started it at the beginning of summer. I have done many events and learned how to use my powers correctly as ET staff. I know these powers are a great responsibility so i will try my best to not screw up as one of the staff teams. A if this application gets accepted i know that i will be suspended from et from doing events. I ain't very aggressive to anyone because i dont get provoked easily as a human being. Reading through many things about staff they quite are respectful and trusted of the community. As general security I am by tons of cussing d class and young enlisted that say naughty words but it doesnt really anger me. This is the first time i will apply for an application team so i will try my best as a staff personal. There's why there are trail periods for mods to get accepted into the community by higher staff.  I hope the community wishes me luck.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Ok how I would handle this is first get some help from my other fellow admins as i start as TM but if it ain't that bad I will gag him. If this MRDM did something bad i will bring the person who called the sit and ask for video recording or i look at logs.

Edited by Zero_Shade
forums and poll thing
  • Like 1

+/-Support leaning towards +

You have been ET for a while now, surprised you ain't Senior Event Team yet, however your activity isnt the best. I don't see you get on that often. However your experience with ULX Commands makes me believe you would be a great pick for the Staff Team, just increase your activity.

Also wrong screenshot & no poll @Zero_Shade 

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+Support, Always a good man in the field, very responsible, always helpful, knows their stuff, only issue is there is no poll!

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

-Support
Q16 is wrong
ET for a long time which is a plus
Activity could improve
No screenshot and no poll

Overall id suggest re reading the staff handbook and giving it a few before applying
Good luck!

Edited by [GL] Zeus
  • Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

3 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Overall id suggest re reading the staff handbook and giving it a few before applying
Good luck!

Free From GL ❤️

6 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

Retired MTF Nu7 LTCOL| Retired Nu7 HFTO | Retired OH1 |  Retired Admin | French Canadian Man
Custom Classes: Raptor Team Jeff the killer

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

1 hour ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

4 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

hi

-/+ Support on this one...

ok so, all the basic criteria of the application has been met ( Exceeds Forum Post, Exceeds Word Count, and Def more than one week of play expierence, etc...)

However, your Q16 needs some work. Although briefly mentioned the jist of what you should do, it is advised that to include details. In your Q16, you stated: "If this MRDM did something bad i will bring the person who called the sit and ask for video recording or i look at logs".  Implement time and decision according to the situation. How much time should he/she be jailed/banned? How many warns should I give to the offender? or Can my ability as  T-mod grant me sufficient permission to ban/jail him for a sufficient amount of time?

Now on the contrary, it can be argued that your rich knowledge in ET has granted you to be so used to the ULX commands that you just assumed the audience knows what you are talking amount. This is good thing. This shows that you believe in your ability to correctly maneuver commands according to the situation. However, it is still advised to include the answer of my suggested question into Q16.

Lastly, looking at the post above, disregarding the saying that Q16 is wrong, a negative trait that many other people with - support agree on is your activity despite your prolonged presence in the ET. I personally have seen you in-game here and there but I believe you should not be judged too heavily on activity as in your trial period, it is your ability to staff efficiently that is more significant as I prefer a staff that can resolve a sit efficiently than a staff that is on all on the time but solves a sit with holes and contradictions in their explanation

Anyways Good Luck!!!

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

Nu7 CPT Nu7 DHFTO Head of Degeneracy | Former OH7 
HSU #1 
Ex Nu7 MAJ | Ex DHFTO | Ex HSU Commissar |

6 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

13 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

13 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

16 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

17 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 11/26/2020 at 5:55 PM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

On 11/26/2020 at 11:55 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support
Q16 is wrong
Activity could improve

Good luck!

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

• Like 2

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."