Ponik Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Ponik

SHOULD I BECOME A TRIAL MODERATOR?   

11 members have voted

1. 1. SHOULD I BECOME A TRIAL MODERATOR?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Ponik

What is your steam name?: [GL]Ponik

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:165374345

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do have other experiences in staffing. I was CO-Owner of  RUS RP server  For 3 years after the server was close.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 22, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? October 23, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 https://imgur.com/a/1ZaKJmR

Have you donated? yes 415$

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

why I should be worthy of this rank, because I am an active member of the community and have gotten to know many people over the time period I have been here at gaming light. You will see me in the midday and very late nights patrolling usually as S.R.T unless I join my other departments like ( EMS or PD). I have helped resolve multiple issues before a staff is called because I see the issues being very simple as someone is not being trained, someone is being treated poorly, people are minging and acting like children and I try my best to act as an adult and help them become good roleplayers. I try my best to make a difference in this server by changing people's attitude towards it and doing random acts of kindness. I do this often as well as I know when you first get into the server it's kinda hard to make money so I will set up stands and bases in front of spawn where you enter and get money from myself or the bit racks I have put down for the civilians. I try my best to create a state of roleplay where everyone is having a great time and no matter if you keep dying or getting raided  you're still having fun and keeping up the RP. I believe with me being able to get on late at night until early morning and having the positive attitude that I have, I can really help solve many problems and help gaming light rid its servers of the minges that rush in and try and ruin it for others. I would also like to say if I were to become staff I am a very easy going person and will give you the amount of respect you give me but I am in no way shape or for a push over, when it is needed I am a very strict person and will lay down the law when it is needed but usually I am my normal kind self  . Also I will admit to you all sometimes I have in the past let my emotions get to me as a civilian/law enforcement officer but never have I ever lost my cool as a staff member on any other server and I promise I will not on this server if I get the chance. I have been really having an amazing time here at gaming light. I am looking forward to being here for a really long time . I am a great team player and would love to be a part of the family you guys call the gaming light staff team and bond with all of you. I believe overall I have all the needed skills and more to be a Trial-Mod and hopefully you give me a chance! Thank you for reading this.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I would do would be to drag them to a secure area, like on the roof, along with the person(s) who reported him, and first start to get there side of the situationf,  I will listen the story from the person(s) who got RDM'd. If the other player that RDM him admit it that he did it he will get a warning automatically and if not  I would then check the logs after I get both sides of the story to see if the logs match up with one side or the other. Once I would get enough proof and everything would match up, I would explain to one of them what he did wrong and why he will receive a warning and that he should not do that anymore.

-/+ Support

- Not active (You we're literally just removed from SWAT for inactivity..)

- If you are getting "active", you only JUST returned to the server because you joined SRT after getting removed from SWAT.

- Application is ok

- You have some prior experience

- Low warns

My main concern is activity. You literally didn't even touch the server until after you got removed from SWAT, which I might add, was extremely recently. I have maybe seen you twice, and spoke with you once, so I'm not going to comment on your attitude/behavior since I haven't seen it. Honestly if I was you, I would've waited longer before posting this application. 

Edited by Drippy

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

2 hours ago, Drippy said:

-/+ Support

- If you are getting "active", you only JUST returned to the server because you joined SRT after getting removed from SWAT.

- Application is ok

- Low warns

My main concern is activity. You literally didn't even touch the server until after you got removed from SWAT, which I might add, was extremely recently. I have maybe seen you twice, and spoke with you once, so I'm not going to comment on your attitude/behavior since I haven't seen it. Honestly if I was you, I would've waited longer before posting this application. 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-/+ Support

- Application is ok

- Low warns

-/+ Support

- Application is ok

- Low warns

Carrots_LT_COL.png

-support

Got removed from SWAT due to mass inactivity 

Got removed from staff

last app was a copy of your other app

Joined SRT without waiting the 5 days 

my point is that your not very active you have been given many chances to be active and obviously don't know the rules of the server.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

1 minute ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

Got removed from staff

my point is that your not very active you have been given many chances to be active and obviously don't know the rules of the server.

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

-Support

I have no idea who you are i havent seen you at all

From the rest of the responses it looks like you got removed from multiple places for inactivity 

and have broken not only server rules but Department rules of Joining another tac before waiting 5 days

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

2 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

I know you're a good guy Ponik, but I need to see you pick up your activity in game a bit.

3 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

Got removed from staff

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

• Head of Staff
7 hours ago, Will said:

-Support

I know you're a good guy Ponik, but I need to see you pick up your activity in game a bit.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

11 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

Got removed from staff

minisigforums.webp

11 hours ago, Vice said:

-Support

I have no idea who you are i havent seen you at all

From the rest of the responses it looks like you got removed from multiple places for inactivity 

and have broken not only server rules but Department rules of Joining another tac before waiting 5 days

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

23 hours ago, Drippy said:

-/+ Support

- Application is ok

- Low warns

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

23 hours ago, Drippy said:

-/+ Support

- Application is ok

- Low warns

On 11/25/2020 at 11:32 AM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

Got removed from staff

On 11/25/2020 at 2:32 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

Got removed from staff

Delta Force~PPD
 Ex SS Deputy Assistant Director~Ex SRT SGT~Ex Swat MSGT

Ex SNR Mod/Senior Event Team

😈

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager