Creamey's Global Resignation

Creamey

Man, best man ever, only positivity. we never talked but back when I was gensec, we were good friends. Hope to see you soon

BROTHER

Edited by DarkSpirit
  • Laughing 1

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

Honestly Creamey from the day I recommended you for your first promo from OFC to LCPL 

To the day you got HOS 

I knew you were gonna become something great and you exceeded that and became a legend just like Sinnik and Saiba 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Man you were great, when I found out about this I had to see for myself. Man I wish you well on your adventures past GamingLight.
If you ever wanna jam out, Im there for you bro.

Take care.

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Very sad man. To me you are the HOS. I joined only a few days after you got the title but I never felt like you were out of place or didn't know what you were doing. Creamey, for as long as I play on this server, your legacy will remain.
I wasnt trying to warn you im sorry lmao

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

Its very sad to see you go. I never really imagined every seeing you retire but here is the day. It was cool hanging out with you even when things were much simpler. I hope you come and hang out every once and while with security command,

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

This was something that I was hoping wasn't going to happen, but inevitably did. I will miss all of the funny moments we shared while in the High Command channel. 😭

It's really sad to see you go, but when one door closes, another one opens, and I wish you all the best in whatever you do.

681463303_cryingcat.gif.f567702052eab1f9c3d43c99b453f851.gif

The guy who let me make a forums post on my officer resignation. I am ever grateful my guy.

Also I ain hitting on Sixx bruh, leave me alone

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYYYYYYYY

😫

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic