Hobos Allowed to act as radio's for vehicles. - Accepted

[GL] Spoon

What you want to see? -  Hobo's should be allowed to play music in their cars on the condition that they A) Play it at a respectful volume B) turn it off when they get pulled over for example and C) All inhabitants of the vehicle approve of the hobo playing the music.

Why should we add it? - Adds more fun to being on the server as well as being on the hobo job.

What are the advantages of having this? - Allows friend groups to have fun while driving around Rockford, I've already seen multiple people do this. Some of which are admins, this would also lower the amount of people getting warned for Mic-Spam and this would make the rule consistent.

Who is it mainly for? - Hobos'

Links to any content - N/A

USMS HC | PD Major  | SYP Owner

CC's | UMC RENEGADE/OG/VONTON/DOCTOR/Numb Gang/ Adams Crime Syndicate

1 hour ago, frog milk said:

+support

hobos are chads

Honestly this would be great

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 11/6/2020 at 3:37 PM, WinkleStink_69 said:

-Support 

-Its can be really annoying

-Turns into mic spam 

-ruins RP situations

- no point 

I agree hobos micspamming in a moving vehicle is very annoying

Especially if an officer is trying to conduct a traffic stop and your radio wont stfu

On 11/6/2020 at 4:33 AM, frog milk said:

+support

hobos are chads

If this gets added ill get on and be someones radio ffor a hour

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant