Ban appeal [I HAVE DIARRHEA]- Denied

QUACK ADDICT

bruh... Follow the format

-Support

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

• Head of Staff
3 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

-support

Β 

ImperialRP SMT | Head of StaffΒ  Β  Β  Β 

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

9 hours ago, Ronin said:

-support

What in the name of all things unholy does diarrhea have to do with anything. Also, use the daggone format.

Β 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event TeamΒ |Β Ex SupportΒ |Β Ex Fourm Diplomat |Β EX SWAT CommanderΒ | EX UMC Mercenary LeaderΒ |Β ExΒ OG General

- support

no format

Β even then you still Mass Rdm'd theres not a great reason/ excuse for that

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

Β 

Β US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman DesignationΒ A259 - SCO19 Chief SuperintendentΒ 

On 10/31/2020 at 9:44 PM, Solomon said:

-Support

Β 

14 hours ago, Vice said:

- support

no format

Β even then you still Mass Rdm'd theres not a great reason/ excuse for that

Β 

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD