Rank You are Applying For: Major 

In-Game Name: Cammy 

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:155805502

Current Rank: CPT 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 4 Weeks 

What timezone are you in?: BST 

How many Warns do you have?: 4

Permission: Chief Adams 1K57 

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): I Should be promoted because firstly I'm active and on every day and on at times were EU people are on and can watch them so they can go far and help  make PD  be better at this time so good people can still go far in PD and if I get Major I can help them go further in PD and gaminglight so I can help people generally more with the Major Rank. Secondly because I have experience as State DOC SPRT SS and ARU now so I know what im doing in most situations so can deal with everything being a Major will throw at me also with my experience I will be able to use the new powers I would get at Major to benefit the Police Department and others I will also be able to use my experience I’ve gained on people to know how to deal with them when there getting in trouble so if that’s a mingy OFC to a MSGT who messed I will know how to deal with that situation and do it well. Thirdly I have Leadership over my time in gaminglight I have showing leadership from being state command to now being PD and ARU Command I have always been in command as I can lead people and always help them be and do better and am always willing to help anyone no matter what in any situation and i always leave try my best to do my best all the time 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Cammy_Signature_1.png

+/- support

Active

Good Leader

Good Application

but as you said you are command in two different departments. personally i think this will impact your preformance.

but it will be interesting to see if you are able to handle it as the rank of major bring on more responsibility

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

• Head of Staff
15 hours ago, K1LLER said:

+Support

Active

Mature

Good Leader

Good Application

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

7 hours ago, John Kyle said:

+/- Support

Active

Commanding Presence

Can be a little too unprofessional at times

Could work on the way he comes across to people, can feel a little rude sometimes.

Good Luck!

- Major John Kyle

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison