30 members have voted

1. 1. Captain?

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name:LT Valentino 1L98

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:552173314

Current Rank:LT

How long have you been in your current rank?:24 days(3 Weeks,4 days)

What time zone are you in?:EST

How many Warns do you have?:1 for Fail RP https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2243611723 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):I will tell you why in one word LEADER. L=Love something that you will need to be a leader. This is what makes the best leaders caring for your men something I do very often not only do I find myself making choices that not only support my men, but help them reach their own goals. I find it easy to speak with them and they can consider it the same way here. I have long conversations with them on discord to keep the connection between LC and Enlisted/Supervisors true and alive. Because with separation of a team comes failure. E=Entertain to some this may seem like something not that a leader would do, but I myself see this in a different definition. To me I try my very best to keep our moral and happiness up in PD. I take time to set up fun 911 calls and weird cases for them to solve. I bring up new ideas as fast as I can think them up to try and improve what we do as a department. As well what we can offer our officers to try and give them the very best time with us. A=Agree When you are a leader you will be told many things not only that, but have many things brought to your attention. As a leader I take every choice brought to me not only unbiased, but I look at it at every possible angle. When making these choices I consider what's best for the player and the team, but even when the choices seem to be impossible to find I look through the dark to find it to make sure I never lead my men in the wrong direction. D=Determination is something that all leaders need to separate themselves from great to best. I find myself being one of the most active Low Command as of right now within my 3 and a half week period I have gathered 157+ hours. I spend my time off the clock thinking of new ways to not only improve myself, but how my men act and what I can do for them and my co-workers and close friends. E=Engage to be one with my men is one of my main goals to keep the trust and love together, because if you trust the man you work beside the better the outcome will follow. When I talk to my men  I always make sure to speak to them on their level and have fun with them to make them realize what I am all about. Success all I want to see in my men is to watch them not only grow, but run to the top and become the best they possibly can be. R=Rise When we all stand together there is nothing that can stop us. If I am made CAP I can promise to stand by those virtues as I always have and not only that, but take the opportunity to improve myself and my men even more and become the best branch we can be! Finally I want to say from all my knowledge and past experiences I really do think I am capable and ready to fit myself into this new position and use it to improve and brighten the path for our PD:).

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):Yes

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

- Support 

- Can be immature sometimes 
- Could use more time as LT 
+ Active 
Overall I'm going to have to say no for now as sometimes you are immature and don't know were boundaries are also sometimes to break some rules thats why i think you should stay a bit longer at LT as you could learn a few more things before becoming a CPT other than that you are really active so keep that up  

Good luck anyway 

• Like 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

8 minutes ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Always looking to improve quality and overall enjoyment of the PD constantly

+Amazing application clearly spent time and effort on making and coming up with his own acronym

+Very active

+Easy to approach

• Like 1

Its Parry

47 minutes ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Amazing application clearly spent time and effort on making and coming up with his own acronym

+Very active

+Easy to approach

I'm friends with val and this is all true great guy, and great for captain

• Like 1

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

1 hour ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

minisigforums.webp

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

Good luck!

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

2 hours ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

spoon said this and i kinda agree try to have a better approach to meetings other than that great LT

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

3 hours ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

Honestly deserves this position without question, this man is very dedicated to PD. 

Best of luck friend.

3 hours ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

6 hours ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

Great Friend. 
Love the effort
Ready for the Captain position. 

Cole Sladvak // ColeSoft Grey

| PoliceRP | Senior Moderator | SRT Command Police Lieutenant |

Retired FBI Command of 3 Years - Deputy Director | Retired S.W.A.T Command | Thought up SS and created HRT Former UMC

2014 GL Veteran | 2016 PoliceRP LEO |

6 hours ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

7 hours ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

10 hours ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

16 hours ago, A Piece of Garbage said:

+ Support

+Excellent Leader

+Very active

+Easy to approach

As hateful as I am towards your MASS promotion, you do deserve it. Easily the most dedicated PD member and highly deserves the rank of Captain.

• Head Admin

+Support

Valentino is an active and mature member of the command team and knows how to do his job well. While yes, there are times he can act unprofessional, there are also times where other command (which at times includes myself) are not acting on our best behavior...

In terms of time, I'll quote something similar to what was said on my lieutenant application that was put up about a year ago; 3 weeks is long enough if you know what you're doing, which in this case I feel he does.

All things considered, I recommend him for a promotion to captain.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

19 hours ago, Cammy said:

- Support 

- Can be immature sometimes 
- Could use more time as LT 
+ Active 
Overall I'm going to have to say no for now as sometimes you are immature and don't know were boundaries are also sometimes to break some rules thats why i think you should stay a bit longer at LT as you could learn a few more things before becoming a CPT other than that you are really active so keep that up  

Good luck anyway 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png