General Suggestion - Scrapped Proposals - Denied

Disgraced Merchant

Karen your a fucking genius!!

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

GIVE MY MAINTENANCE BOYS A CHANCE!

• Dislike 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Meh

+support 

Nice job 

• Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support for the flamethrowers and ACR

-Support for the new Security Models, They look weird

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

Karen your a fucking genius!!

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

GIVE MY MAINTENANCE BOYS A CHANCE!

+Support on everything but the model changes for Security thats a -support.

Edited by Sprinklertek

-support on jackhammer. Me, Doggo, and Borealis already test it like 1-2 months ago and it needed a lot editing because it's super op as a weapon and enlisted might minge with it.

-support on pressure washer. Karen, you said it was super op soo ^^^^^^

-support on those Tech skins, we have some that everyone like

+support on everything else tho

Edited by Lead Engineer Infamous

No no flame throwers for security

I already see the war crimes it would be so much Hugo Stiglitz might come back 

• Dislike 3

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

8 minutes ago, Dragin said:

No no flame throwers for security

I already see the war crimes it would be so much Hugo Stiglitz might come back 

Geneva Suggestion?

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

20 minutes ago, Lead Engineer Infamous said:

-support on jackhammer. Me, Doggo, and Borealis already test it like 1-2 months ago and it needed a lot editing because it's super op as a weapon and enlisted might minge with it.

+support on everything else tho

-Support on the flamethrower as well. Flames and server performance usually don't go well together.

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

4 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

+ Support to flamethrowers

Burning cinders in the air

Class D flee for their little lives

All shall burn before us

(was it a good haiku?)

- Security models
The ones we have our fine in my opinion.

Have to go with mind here + support

Retired E-11Captain Beepis 3R7H

"It takes many good deeds to build a good reputation, and only one bad one to lose it"

-Benjamin Franklin

6 hours ago, Mind Stone said:

+ Support to flamethrowers

Burning cinders in the air

Class D flee for their little lives

All shall burn before us

(was it a good haiku?)

- Security models
The ones we have our fine in my opinion.

I do wanna burn stuff

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

9 hours ago, Lead Engineer Infamous said:

9 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support on the flamethrower as well. Flames and server performance usually don't go well together.

+/-
Flamethrower would cause lag to the server, which is why we don't use flare guns/ mollys. Also CI's raid will end quickly if this was added for just MTF. Even then I wouldn't want CI to have this. Raids would be bad.

Models are up to the branch's heads, so if they want those models, sure.
Personally don't see the need for Jackhammer/Pressurerwasher  other than RP looks.
The only thing I see that would work, would be the graffiti and the gun.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

-Support
Whilst I do agree that this could benefit roleplay scenarios, they are all completely unnecessary; just adding a larger size to the server.
In regards to the Graffiti swep, this could be easily abused to create insensitive images and could be used to write hate speech.
The Flamethrower would lag the server and has an incredibly high file size. Not only that, but it would be an incredibly overpowered weapon from the looks of it.
As for the ACR, sure, go for it! I don't see how this could negatively affect the server besides the file size.
The models are up to the branch head / HCMD. I'd recommend you bring that up with them if you'd like to see it implemented.

-Support

heres a list of reansons why:

-the jack hammer swep is uneeded IMO for maintenance as we have over 6 sweps already and is too much for us to begin with, it is nice and all but id only see people mige with it like the buzz saw

-ive tested the pressure washer before and its damage is MORE THAN THE MICRO, now yes we can change how much damage it can cause but idk how SMT would do it also its 42 mb. 

-the graffiti swep is just gonna cause people to draw Swastikas and dicks all over the facility major pain for staff

- the flamethrower is just gonna cause a ton of lag, which is why i think we arent supposed to use stuff like a Molotov often

-as for the weapons and uniforms, i have no opinion on those

Former Assistant Head Of Maintenance & Engineering

You're a winner kid, don't you ever forget that.

-support on pressure washer waaaay to op

-support on those Tech skins they dont look good and I dont want to wear that

+support other than that this is POGGERS

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

this is a branch update for multiple branches, which can only be done by the branch leaders. But for the addons being added to the server I would like to see. The flamethrower I feel should only be handed out by an ET or Senior ET member or senior admin or super admin+ only, and to branch heads or SA since this can be abused and will 100% cause a decent number of lag. The other weapons damage can be edited, I think, to make it a LOT more fare. Not to mention, I'm speaking on behalf of maintenance, we can always set up rules to where these can only be used under RP purposes and not as weapons, we already do this for a lot of our melee weapons. I would like to see these added as this can HEAVILY increase our RP but only if the damage can be edited.
So +support.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

No medical Suggestion? anyone ;-;. -Support
Now am not -supporting something because it not medical but there are some notable reason why there were never added

1.Flamethrower: Now i love the idea of adding it however its comes with costing alot of performence. Flamethrowers cost alot of memory which are for the particles/Graphics/Animations of the flames effects.

2.Graffatis: Now obviously it would give the look of a prison. But not everyone here would follow that. There is always a possiblity of them spraying a hate message/Racism. Which oh no. Theres no maintenance on. 
3.ACR: now this is the only thing i would +Support. fair damage and i would say it goes nicely

4. Pressure Washer: Now i would wanna +Support it as it gives a more of a realistic look on Maintenance but theres one thing. Is that Maintenance enlisted would sometimes minge with it.Now am not saying its bad but sometimes there will always be a minge and decides to shoot d-class with Pressure washer.

I wanna say this. Your a very great and creative person on deciding to revamp the Suggestion that were ignored. But some of them can be a issue towards Peformence,Branches.

PS: The rest of it goes for Maintenance High Command

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

On 10/12/2020 at 12:38 AM, [GL] Zeus said:

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners