Increase Amount of Money Given for Trash Burned - Denied

CinaedeInvictus

What are you suggesting? - Increase the amount of pay maintenance gets for incinerating trash (currently 100$ for 100 pounds of trash)

How would this change better the server? - Currently 100 pounds of trash is only 100 dollars, which is very low considering the fact that the sewers take a long time to respawn trash and each sewer roughly has between 50-75 pounds of trash. There are only 3 or 4 sewers in LCZ, let us give the mod maker the benefit of the doubt and say that there are 4 sewers in LCZ that contain 75 pounds of trash each. That's only 300 pounds of trash, and 300 dollars. I think that the current rate of 1 dollar per pound is too low, it should be 1000 dollars for 100 pounds of trash or 10 dollars per pound.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not that I see.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Maintenance

Edited by CinaedeInvictus

12 minutes ago, BadAim said:

But the system was never meant to give out money, it was meant to give Maintenance something to do outside of /me and /roll.

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

The output is terribly low for the work and patience since these sewers aren't exactly the fastest in re-spawning trash.

-/+ Support

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

But the system was never meant to give out money, it was meant to give Maintenance something to do outside of /me and /roll.

Yeah well its not really something to do and plus we just get  

-Fucked by D class

- Fucked by CI 

- Fucked by SCP's 

- Can't even do damage/defend ourselves because by the time we have a weapon we are most likely getting a knife shoved up our ass 

- we don't even get RP protection meaning anyone can kill us regardless of what were doing (other than the basic things of course) 

In all honesty I think it should be increased because of the pure amount of shit we have to put up with just so we can have a RP branch 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+/- Support

This type of suggestion has been denied in the past because sucking trash isn't meant to give money however i'm not opposed to this and it might increase maintenance activity.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 10/9/2020 at 5:58 PM, Sparkle said:

+Support

The output is terribly low for the work and patience since these sewers aren't exactly the fastest in re-spawning trash.

Don’t forget the chances of dying to D-Class due to current increase in breaches which reset your current trash in the collector

Edited by TG_Kilo

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

On 10/9/2020 at 11:29 PM, Sixx said:

+/- Support

This type of suggestion has been denied in the past because sucking trash isn't meant to give money however i'm not opposed to this and it might increase maintenance activity.

I agree, maintenance activity has been p low recently so giving them a buff in this area could improve numbers

Gensec LTCOL | Deputy Head Warden S.T.A.R.S. Michael Jones Enthusiast

do you are have stupid?                                   goodjob.PNG.9c25ffc1a65cd99790254177add16546.PNG

On 10/10/2020 at 10:25 AM, Kumandant said:

+Support

Even more reason for the cash increase after the reintroduction of mining.

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

+support

So much this, I know we can't do anything about the levels, (not that I know of) but make the reward at least twice what it is now, there's no incentive for maintenance to use the trash collector, at least none for me with these terrible prices.

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

On 10/9/2020 at 11:58 PM, Sparkle said:

+Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

On 10/10/2020 at 11:25 AM, Kumandant said:

+Support

Even more reason for the cash increase after the reintroduction of mining.

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 10/9/2020 at 6:33 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+Support

With new map, aren't as much man holes compared to the old map. Before  I could do a whole round in LCZ and come back to the first hole and it be full already. Can't say the same for this new map.

The old E11 CMDR Jay