Player Report - DoL Jack (jackwebb)

Coltable

Your in-game name: Coltable

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163987278

The player's in-game name: Jack (jackwebb)

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:102743983

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: Ongoing.

What did the player do: Pedophilia.

Evidence (required):

(Evidence from multiple people in the community) 

This was not evidence withheld over time, this is evidence sent recently from others that have seen his behavior in action. This cannot be “taken out of context” 8 different times.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/712215271305117787/746384146447728710/Garrys_Mod_2020.08.21_-_10.01.39.04.DVR_Trim.mp4

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/752197807644868639/760532206401224784/unknown-30.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/738855693007716403/760547684712579112/Screenshot_20200929-120235_Discord.jpg?width=1026&height=436

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/738855693007716403/760547684351606804/Screenshot_20200929-115623_Discord.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/738855693007716403/760543695208054844/Screenshot_20200929-114607_Discord.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/752197807644868639/760854522024296520/image0.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/694703787499061288/760910107512012820/unknown.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/694703787499061288/760910248226979900/unknown.png

What do you believe should happen to the player:  

Since he is Site Administration AND staff, I think it is up to SMT’s discretion. They should carry this in mind when issuing a punishment as well, even if this was a “joke” as well:

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/64203-player-be-player-saying-the-rpe/
https://medal.tv/clips/33682227/ckVPsENP4uQZ

Joking about anything inappropriate, especially on multiple occasions, is never acceptable/tolerated, including for someone with such a vital rank for our server with a player base of mostly children. I want to stress the fact that this server is directed at a young child base and this type of behavior is inappropriate and wrong. As a high command member, I seek to not only help my branch/community grow but also protect them from activities such as this. 

Disregarding this post to defend this behavior adds to the problem of not addressing current issues and promoting this behavior. To know that certain individuals are ignoring issues such as this is disgusting and shameful.  

I know people in my personal life who have been effected by or harmed by pedophillic actions and as a result I can not stand by and allow this to go unreported.

I personally do not intend on being in a community where these types of activities are taking place or being justified.

Edited by 💖Coltable💖

+SUPPORT
the evidence is clear

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+/- support Jack is a good friend however he jokes way to much about that kinda stuff make me feel strange 

+support for him to stop making jokes like this is un call for 

When we have a sever filled with all age range this stuff is not cool. 

-support for him to warn Jack is the type person who will stop if you just tell him to stop. 

So Jack you have to stop making jokes like this.

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

+Support due to the overwhelming evidence.

We just been through, not one, but TWO reports and a ban appeal regarding "jokes" about sensitive content. There is a fine line to cross and I feel that is crossed here. We have kids in this community and such acts, no matter how small, should not and will not be tolerated.

Jack, you are a great command member and overall good friend, but for this report to have to be made... you're already in too deep sir.

• Like 1

+Support
-What the fuck...

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

3 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
-What the fuck...

As much as i hate to do this, +Support. This is a lil too far bro...

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Controversial af but -support

-Jack is 16 not 18 i think 

- most of it is jokes about anime girls, not real girls, There is no proof he is attracted to irl children.

-all of these appear to come from a non gl server ( im not in it so idk what it is) and he doesn’t make those jokes on server to my experience.

- I have talked to jack and I know he is not an actual pedo, he is just fucking around and would stop if you told him
- there is little to no context in a lot of these, like what server they are from, the purpose of the server, context is very important. 

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

26 minutes ago, icee jay said:

+/- support Jack is a good friend however he jokes way to much about that kinda stuff make me feel strange 

-support for him to warn Jack is the type person who will stop if you just tell him to stop. 

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

6 minutes ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

- most of it is jokes about anime girls, not real girls, There is no proof he is attracted to irl children.

-all of these appear to come from a non gl server ( im not in it so idk what it is) and he doesn’t make those jokes on server to my experience.

- I have talked to jack and I know he is not an actual pedo, he is just fucking around and would stop if you told him
- there is little to no context in a lot of these, like what server they are from, the purpose of the server, context is very important. 

All evidence given is from discords related to Gaminglight SCPRP, not from Official Gaminglight Discords but from discords which feature the player base from SCPRP and in relation to jobs/classes... SMT/JMT are also in these Discords.

Edited by 💖Coltable💖

Just now, 💖Coltable💖 said:

All evidence given is from discords related to Gaminglight SCPRP, not from Official Gaminglight Discords but from discords which feature the player base from SCPRP and in relation to jobs/classes... SMT are also in these Discords.

Which ones, provide more context and I may shift my opinion 

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

13 minutes ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

image.png.6e13d807ba3c76ea307ff23bdbf758ca.png

7 minutes ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

All evidence given is from discords related to Gaminglight SCPRP, not from Official Gaminglight Discords but from discords which feature the player base from SCPRP and in relation to jobs/classes... SMT/JMT are also in these Discords.

regarding this, hoovy is in the discord, and the discord is about SCPRP CCs 

Edited by Benslaki_II

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Forehead man [GL] said:

Which ones, provide more context and I may shift my opinion 

I am not here to "shift anyone's opinion" on the subject I intend only to make light of all this activity. I will not bring other People/Discord servers down by spreading them around, If a high ranking individual such as SMT/JMT wishes to know what discords these are from i will of course say. 

This had gone far enough.
I don't understand the laughing matter, whenever it comes with sexual intercourse with children, sexuilaizing them and after being told to stop, they still goes on.
What disgusted me the most is seeing this comment in the command discord:
unknown.png
Take this as you want, but joking about such matters is not only breaking the rules, but morally disgusting.
I don't see an explanation of how this all could be "taken out of context, oh its a joke etc."
As a site admin/staff member in the server, you're expected to be top notched and represent the community.
Seeing this, it shows that you're not willing to change up your actions.
Regardless the fact of his age/ and lolicons. It's still consider pedofillia because its sexuilazing Children.

Definition of pedophilia:

sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object specifically : a psychiatric disorder in which an adult has sexual fantasies about or engages in sexual acts with a prepubescent child.

In the screenshots above it shows acts of him talking about children, how he would "F" a  child and multiple odd things.

• Like 2

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

+/- Support

I would like to hear @Jack (utility one) side of the story.

Also on the proof that skela sent, that comment is from 8/25/20, if there was a problem with that comment why wasn't it reported over a month ago? 

Overall though pedofileia is no laughping matter and this topic needs to be taken seriously. 

I will leave a + or - when I hear his side.

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, icee jay said:

He doesn't need a  warn, he just needs to be told to stop, this is jokes yes they seem bad, but he needs to be told to stop. 

-Support on a warn

+Support on telling him to stop

Edit: The one in the command discord, literally 6 or so others were talking about that topic, singling him out is bad.

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

1 minute ago, Zeeptin said:

Are these even in our discords? I do not mean a discord that has Gaminglight in the name I mean a discord that is either owned by myself or Igneous.

The video is from TS while being on/in a SCPRP channel, Most of the discord evidence can be found with in General Command discord/C.N.T.N Discord which is related to scprp. Also evidance which is taken from Land of the Jack discord group, which features RP/OOC content related to SCPRP, even has Gaminglight official announcements channel.

SmartSelect_20200930-133425_Discord.jpg

• Owner
1 minute ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

The video is from TS while being on/in a SCPRP channel, Most of the discord evidence can be found with in General Command discord/C.N.T.N Discord which is related to scprp. Also evidance which is taken from Land of the Jack discord group, which features RP/OOC content related to SCPRP, even has Gaminglight official announcements channel.

SmartSelect_20200930-133425_Discord.jpg

Is it owned by Igneous or myself?

1 minute ago, Zeeptin said:

Is it owned by Igneous or myself?

no

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

• Igneous changed the title to Player Report - DoL Jack (jackwebb)
  • Zeeptin locked this topic