Player Report - Amynard

Gunther

Your in game name: Gunther

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:430475006

The player's in game name: amynard

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:103866206

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 10:40 PM EST-ish 8/5/2020

What did the player do: MRDM'd D-Class. Maynard was at D-Block elevator with an AWP, everytime we cuffed a D-Class for testing, Maynard shot and killed them, this happened at least 3 times. 

Evidence (required): WantedIdeas was the staff taking the sit, but I want a second opinion and some actual evidence Maynard is allowed to do this.
Edit: Rookie says he's not.

What do you believe should happen to the player: Warn 

Any extra information:
image.thumb.png.8244ec6ca987670e83b9a74476c252b5.png

If more evidence is needed, I can tab back in and grab it.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

CI are allowed to shoot any d class that curb their objective. Maynard is also a combatant class.
The d class were being cuffed and some told Maynard to shoot them.

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Here’s my take,

yes, Maynard is a hybrid bound by the rules of both foundation doctor and CI, but Rookie stated that Maynard can’t just randomly KOS d-class. This seems semi-exaggerated by both sides, and I want to hear @[GL] Jack I the One & Only’s side, but Maynard shouldn’t just shoot d-class because they’re being cuffed. That’s not an “objective.” 

However, I do believe a warn is too harsh. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

CI are allowed to shoot any d class that curb their objective. Maynard is also a combatant class.

-Support

No. No one told Maynard to shoot them. We were collecting D-Class for a Senior Researcher, and everytime one got cuffed, he shot them. And these D-Class were not even interacting with Maynard. Maynard just shot them only when we, as Security, cuffed them. 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-support, i was there it was totally allowed

(also in RP your supposed to obey him because he is level 4 in the foundation)

Edited by B1s0nl0v3r

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

-support, i was there it was totally allowed

(also in RP your supposed to obey him because he is level 4 in the foundation)

Maynard never gave any orders, he was never given any orders. He put himself in the middle of D-Block at the elevator with an AWP to shoot any D-Class we cuffed. No D-Class attacked him. None were hostile. There were 2 D-Class and everytime we cuffed one, he blasted them. He had no RP reason to kill them.

200.gif

1 minute ago, Gunther said:

Maynard never gave any orders, he was never given any orders. He put himself in the middle of D-Block at the elevator with an AWP to shoot any D-Class we cuffed. No D-Class attacked him. None were hostile. There were 2 D-Class and everytime we cuffed one, he blasted them. He had no RP reason to kill them.

orders are not, do not doubt his work as he is higher than you

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Just now, Gunther said:

I Will have to disagree on that. A d class CC threw a smoke and right after got cuffed. Throwing a grenade on d class is hostile and Maynard shot. So this seems a bit exaggerated

• Like 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Just now, B1s0nl0v3r said:

orders are not, do not doubt his work as he is higher than you

He is randomly shooting D-Class anytime we cuff them for Research, what work do you mean? That's just plain as day RDM. 

200.gif

Tbh you could've reported this to me you know

Also anyhow - support, Maynard is a traitor to the foundation, if you find this to be a problem, you may kill them no problem, since they're doing a thing that a foundation doctor wouldn't do

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Just now, [GL] Zeus said:

I Will have to disagree on that. A d class CC threw a smoke and right after got cuffed. Throwing a grenade on d class is hostile and Maynard shot. So this seems a bit exaggerated

Again, no, D-Block was calm, there were no CC's on at the time. If the image said that, that's on me, I should have asked for more logs. However, these were regular D-Class, who had keys out, no hostility, no weapons. Nothing would have made them KOS. I would know, I was the one doing the cuffing.

200.gif

• Catsro locked this topic
9 minutes ago, [GL] Bazooka said:

-Support

Even if he did break the rules the only rules he broke was in the SOP not MOTD so he shouldn't be getting a warn

Also he is maynard he can kill D-Class if he needs to for reasons

Let me quote a couple MOTD rules at you:

1) Do not kill without an RP reason, this is considered random death match (RDM).
2) Do not do FailRP, which is doing things that would be unrealistic, or not consistent with what your character would do. This includes failing to follow orders from those who outrank you, failing to comply with a department SOP, or failing to follow job specific rules.

Literally rules number 1 and 2.

I'm unlocking this so @[GL] Jack I the One & Only can provide his side of the story.

Consider this a warning, any toxicity or argumentative comments will immediately be hidden and forum warnings handed out without question.

• Like 5
  • Laughing 1
  • Dislike 2

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

27 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

-Support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

10 minutes ago, Skela said:

Tbh you could've reported this to me you know

Also anyhow - support, Maynard is a traitor to the foundation, if you find this to be a problem, you may kill them no problem, since they're doing a thing that a foundation doctor wouldn't do

"I am the hope of the universe... I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace... I am the protector of the innocent... I am the light in the darkness... I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!" - Goku

ezgif-4-716f4247ba6b.gif.28a4118a8ba7d7ca6fc3c29a86f3f75d.gif

5 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Let me quote a couple MOTD rules at you:

1) Do not kill without an RP reason, this is considered random death match (RDM).
2) Do not do FailRP, which is doing things that would be unrealistic, or not consistent with what your character would do. This includes failing to follow orders from those who outrank you, failing to comply with a department SOP, or failing to follow job specific rules.

Literally rules number 1 and 2.

I'm unlocking this so @[GL] Jack I the One & Only can provide his side of the story.

Consider this a warning, any toxicity or argumentative comments will immediately be hidden and forum warnings handed out without question.

respectfully of course, i was in the TS call with him, we were planning a raid and he was making sure that D-Class are in d block for them to escape

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

respectfully of course, i was in the TS call with him, we were planning a raid and he was making sure that D-Class are in d block for them to escape

So to clarify for my own understanding, this player as Maynard was preventing other D-Class from being tested on by killing them?

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

I think so?

Cause if you starve SCP's of D class the SCP's will break out and cause a distraction to make sure CI can raid

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 minute ago, Rookieblue said:

So to clarify for my own understanding, this player as Maynard was preventing other D-Class from being tested on by killing them?

correct sir

spacer.png

My murder of cuffed/nearly cuffed class-d was to

1 - Prevent the feeding of SCPs

2 - Encourage the rioting of Class-D

3 - Kill the Class-D who wanted me to kill them (for the most part, I did kill 1-2 who didn't ask me beforehand to not allow them to be captured)

4 - Coordinate with CI in TS to distract and impair GenSec

This occured whilst CI were raiding, and was done intentionally. The Class-D that I repeatedly killed had told me beforehand that they were fine with it, and would not report it.

If a Class-D had be captured and brought out of D-Block, CI could have been called out or interfered with whilst entering/working in LCZ.

My actions were planned, and not spontainous.

Furthermore, as a Level 4 Personnel, I am allowed to in-lore KOS any Class-D for any reason I wish.

I saw no issue with my actions, being planned and for CI. The only loss was of Class-D lives, which, for foundation purposes, will die anyway.

• Like 2

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

1 minute ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

My murder of cuffed/nearly cuffed class-d was to

1 - Prevent the feeding of SCPs

2 - Encourage the rioting of Class-D

3 - Kill the Class-D who wanted me to kill them (for the most part, I did kill 1-2 who didn't ask me beforehand to not allow them to be captured)

4 - Coordinate with CI in TS to distract and impair GenSec

This occured whilst CI were raiding, and was done intentionally. The Class-D that I repeatedly killed had told me beforehand that they were fine with it, and would not report it.

If a Class-D had be captured and brought out of D-Block, CI could have been called out or interfered with whilst entering/working in LCZ.

My actions were planned, and not spontainous.

Furthermore, as a Level 4 Personnel, I am allowed to in-lore KOS any Class-D for any reason I wish.

I saw no issue with my actions, being planned and for CI. The only loss was of Class-D lives, which, for foundation purposes, will die anyway.

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif