Player Report - Amynard

Gunther

2 minutes ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

My murder of cuffed/nearly cuffed class-d was to

1 - Prevent the feeding of SCPs

2 - Encourage the rioting of Class-D

3 - Kill the Class-D who wanted me to kill them (for the most part, I did kill 1-2 who didn't ask me beforehand to not allow them to be captured)

4 - Coordinate with CI in TS to distract and impair GenSec

This occured whilst CI were raiding, and was done intentionally. The Class-D that I repeatedly killed had told me beforehand that they were fine with it, and would not report it.

If a Class-D had be captured and brought out of D-Block, CI could have been called out or interfered with whilst entering/working in LCZ.

My actions were planned, and not spontainous.

Furthermore, as a Level 4 Personnel, I am allowed to in-lore KOS any Class-D for any reason I wish.

I saw no issue with my actions, being planned and for CI. The only loss was of Class-D lives, which, for foundation purposes, will die anyway.

"I am the hope of the universe... I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace... I am the protector of the innocent... I am the light in the darkness... I am truth. Ally to good... Nightmare to you!!!" - Goku

ezgif-4-716f4247ba6b.gif.28a4118a8ba7d7ca6fc3c29a86f3f75d.gif

2 minutes ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

3 - Kill the Class-D who wanted me to kill them (for the most part, I did kill 1-2 who didn't ask me beforehand to not allow them to be captured)

This occured whilst CI were raiding, and was done intentionally. The Class-D that I repeatedly killed had told me beforehand that they were fine with it, and would not report it.

If a Class-D had be captured and brought out of D-Block, CI could have been called out or interfered with whilst entering/working in LCZ.

Furthermore, as a Level 4 Personnel, I am allowed to in-lore KOS any Class-D for any reason I wish.

I saw no issue with my actions, being planned and for CI. The only loss was of Class-D lives, which, for foundation purposes, will die anyway.

couldnt sum it up any better

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, B1s0nl0v3r said:

orders are not, do not doubt his work as he is higher than you

Maynard lacks authority in d-block. Obviously a GENSEC OFC doesn’t outrank him, but a CPL does. 

What GENSEC should’ve done is just ordered him to leave d-block. (Failing to do so is AOS’able). 

The big issue is preventing testing. That’s just not pog, and CI shouldn’t be interfering with testing. 

Edited by October
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

yeah thats gonna be a -support from me

MTF E11 VCMDR Mateo C0RN

4 minutes ago, October said:

Maynard lacks authority in d-block. Obviously a GENSEC OFC doesn’t outrank him, but a CPL does. 

But yea I don’t think anything wrong happened here. What GENSEC should’ve done is just ordered him to leave d-block. (Failing to do so is AOS’able). 

I had not known I could ask him to leave. I had just became a CPL today and it had been quite a long time since I was a CPL last. However, I was not highest on.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Just now, Gunther said:

I had not known I could ask him to leave. I had just became a CPL today and it had been quite a long time since I was a CPL last. 

I mean if there’s a SGT+ on I wouldn’t do it, but rule of thumb is once you’re an NCO you can tell people to leave d-block. 

- support this seems like a branch side punishment more than a warn

2. Skela - supported this showing he didnt do much wrong

3. I find what he did reasonable for being a ci spy

Also d class are insanely replacable, so I am decently sure maynard level 4 clearance would be ablw to KOS them for any reason neccessary

Edited by Jack II

Rejected from the gaminglight community

The main reason I'm frustrated is that you were actively preventing research from doing their RP and interfering with gensecs to, so +/- Support leaning +. Also Maynard isn't supposed to do anything outrageous that would blow his cover, I would say Killin a bunch of D-Class would get him arrested. Also Level 4 can't Kos D-Class whenever they want.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate
  • Like 3

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

1 hour ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

The main reason I'm frustrated is that you were actively preventing research from doing their RP and interfering with gensecs to, so +/- Support leaning +. Also Maynard isn't supposed to do anything outrageous that would blow his cover, I would say Killin a bunch of D-Class would get him arrested. Also Level 4 can't Kos D-Class whenever they want.

Yep, this quite sums up my opinion on this matter. Maynard might be a spy and a traitor, but he still needs a legitimate reason to shoot people. Killing a bunch of Class-D and then hiding behind the fact that he's LVL 4 Personell and can do it because of that is not a valid reasoning in my opinion.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

5 hours ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

As many other people has said Maynard is a traitor to the foundation and there was nothing stopping you from calling Maynard AOS on comms if you felt like maynard has malicious intentions 

9 hours ago, Skela said:

Tbh you could've reported this to me you know

Also anyhow - support, Maynard is a traitor to the foundation, if you find this to be a problem, you may kill them no problem, since they're doing a thing that a foundation doctor wouldn't do

9 hours ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

9 hours ago, [GL] Jack I the One & Only said:

-support

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know