Slightly Nerf the FAMAS G2 - Denied

Bread

What you want to see? - The FAMAS G2's damage nerfed.

Why should we add it? - It's too unbalanced for an assault rifle.

What are the advantages of having this? - Balancing.

Who is it mainly for? - Any class with the FAMAS G2.

Links to any content - N/A

Damage 30 -> 27
(Don't overnerf it though - it just needs a damage reduction, and the fire rate lowered slightly - if possible.)

Edited by Bread

lol, lmao even

Weren't you the one who was excited to get it on his Nu7 Class because of how stupidly overpowered it is?

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Just now, Hoovy said:

Weren't you the one who was excited to get it on his Nu7 Class because of how stupidly overpowered it is?

I don't remember, but it isn't a fair gun either...

lol, lmao even

-/+ support

I agree it needs a nerf but I don't like how all guns gotta be the same. if anything reduce to 800rpm and 28 dmg maybe. But I don't want it to be nerfed. Not to mention its range. Nu7 gets one good gun and boom it gotta go. Itll become a version of the hk.

Edited by MattOminigo3
  • Like 1

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

-support

I cant even comprehend the hypocrisy that comes if any guy who rocks the CI CCs with an ares strike +supports this.

I personally think a lot of things are over powered however I have never heard a complaint about the famas, im not gonna argue about the ares strike being op but maybe a little 'you got someone op and i got someone op' is what we need. The famas in my opinion is balanced, assault rifles are on base set around 30 damage and burst guns have an obvious disadvantage,  just out gun them though fire rate or high hitters? Such guns as the mac10 and hk exist and im not gonna talk that that too much as the HK is my favourite gun by a long shot.

My solution to the Famas? Use a gun such as the ares strike or is it shrike? or any other gun such as a hk, mac10 that can outpace it like the olympics. I personally think this is more of an issue with fast use (trigger finger for those 360 brothers) which doesn't warrant a damage nerf.

1 hour ago, Hoovy said:

1 hour ago, Bread said:

I don't remember, but it isn't a fair gun either...

To answer the question, yes. You were literally giggling about it in my channel when it was added because you knew how broken it was.

while personally id love to nerf it into the ground and not allow you to change it for a month as punishment im not that mean

+support

You and I are going to have a nice long talk at the next CMD meeting.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

52 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

To answer the question, yes. You were literally giggling about it in my channel when it was added because you knew how broken it was.

while personally id love to nerf it into the ground and not allow you to change it for a month as punishment im not that mean

+support

Damn

+support

-support CI have multiple OP CC, The officer needs a good gun to fight back CI, CI have the ARES an USAS Very OP an never get nerfed allow  Nu-7 officer the ability to fight 

Edited by Kommunistic
  • Dislike 6

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

12 minutes ago, Kommunistic said:

-support CI have multiple OP CC, The officer needs a good gun to fight back CI, CI have the ARES an USAS Very OP an never get nerfed allow  Nu-7 officer the ability to fight 

MTF also have the same custom classes with the same guns, for example RHO.

2 minutes ago, Dang said:

MTF also have the same custom classes with the same guns, for example RHO.

The smallest CC with the most AFK people known to man you guys have CI Recon, Abba, an the Charlie, All with very powerful guns, but any time we put a suggestion to get nerfed it gets thrown to the ground, You only want it nerfed cause it affects you now.

Edited by Kommunistic
  • Dislike 5

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

10 minutes ago, Kommunistic said:

The smallest CC with the most AFK people known to man you guys have CI Recon, Abba, an the Charlie, All with very powerful guns, but any time we put a suggestion to get nerfed it gets thrown to the ground, You only want it nerfed cause it affects you now.

You do realize it was a member of MTF HCMD that made this post, correct?

1 hour ago, Rangiatea said:

+support

3 hours ago, Hoovy said:

This is hilarious.
But yeah nerf this gun.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

3 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

You do realize it was a member of MTF HCMD that made this post, correct?

I do know it was Bread that made it, I can still dislike what command puts out just cause they put something doesnt mean i have to automatically like it or approve of it(myself),  an can still have my criticisms or opinions on said things , Nu7 officer needs a good gun.

This do be a bruh moment

so like, sure i guess

but like, the reason this post was made is a bit cloudy as the rifle is strong but so is the HK  but oddly enough doesn't have a  nerf suggestion
this isn't a needed thing but whatever

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

1 minute ago, Ritz said:

made is a bit cloudy as the rifle is strong but so is the HK  but oddly enough doesn't have a  nerf suggestion

Its because the HK is widely used people dont want something nerf that they get to use, USAS An Ares Strike biggest example ,

1 hour ago, Kommunistic said:

We have 2 good CC’s that are on somewhat, you guys have RHO which is very active. Both have the ares strike, also Nu7 isn’t primarily tasked with dealing with CI as well. 

Furthermore, why are you guys pointing to our CC’s? You guys should be focusing on the regular CI. The Famas currently outclasses the special forces job which doesn’t make sense at all, so it makes sense to nerf it. 

1 hour ago, Ritz said:

This do be a bruh moment

so like, sure i guess

but like, the reason this post was made is a bit cloudy as the rifle is strong but so is the HK  but oddly enough doesn't have a  nerf suggestion

It’s more of because the famas kills a 225/225 class in 1 clip or less whereas the HK just has a crazy fast fire rate with moderate damage.