Replace the SCP-1424 "Playermodel" - Accepted

Bread

What you want to see? - The "model" (ragdoll) for SCP-1424 be replaced with an actual playermodel.

Why should we add it? - So we can have a dog that doesn't T-Pose and clip into the floor.

What are the advantages of having this? - No more Ominous Dog that is in the ground.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-1424 players

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=656834283 [Side note: I understand that this is a very meme-y playermodel, but it is pretty much the only working dog playermodel on the workshop.]

lol, lmao even

5 hours ago, Doggo0 said:

+Support. I like the current model, but it would be good if we had one that actually moves, not just slides across the floor.

Not to mention the hitbox is so ridiculously bad.

Edited by MattOminigo3

Grinding with Nu7  |Past SGT in A1, Gensec and CI  Was a great Tech Saved Beanz from doom thrice Didn't save Rang Gets bullied by Surge Loves all in the server

Custom Classes: Spy, D-Class 2304  | CNTN Bot , Raptor Team |Tango - 14, CTF

Retired DoTF

+support

- I wanna drive a boat.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

13 hours ago, [GL] Zeus said:

It’s Doge!!

+Support

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"