SCP 096 - Rule Addition - Buff - Denied

NetworkParadox

What you want to see? - SCP 096 will enrage when shot at, killing the shooter.

Why should we add it? - This will make SCP-096 much more playable, since currently his swep is so bad that no one knows when his face is viewed. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Playability to 096. 096 won't die nearly as much.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-096

Links to any content - 

-Support

Doesn't follow lore. However, I do agree there should be some way that SCP-096 gets notified when someone looks at its face.

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

8 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

Doesn't follow lore. However, I do agree there should be some way that SCP-096 gets notified when someone looks at its face.

Actualy, this perfectly follows lore. SCP-096 will attack people/animals/SCP's who have caused it bodily harm.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

4 minutes ago, Falxen said:

Actualy, this perfectly follows lore. SCP-096 will attack people/animals/SCP's who have caused it bodily harm.

no it doesn't. it only attacks things that have viewed its face, otherwise it is completely docile and unresponsive to damage.image.png.b103d50e0e7fd4ce9398a4b7ff68751d.png

Otherwise 096 would kill everyone trying to impede its progress, which had been shown to not happen. It doesn't even seem aware of damage it receives.

• Like 1

gog

6 minutes ago, Breen said:

no it doesn't. it only attacks things that have viewed its face, otherwise it is completely docile and unresponsive to damage.image.png.b103d50e0e7fd4ce9398a4b7ff68751d.png

Otherwise 096 would kill everyone trying to impede its progress, which had been shown to not happen. It doesn't even seem aware of damage it receives.

Huh, My bad, could have sworn i read a tale about that somewhere.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

096 shouldn't be recontained via getting shot up. As it's invulnerable in lore. So instead of activating it's rage with Bodily Damage, it'd make more sense to just buff his HP to unkillable status, like 343 or I think 999.

Also, Would be beneficial that someone finds a SWEP that detects faces or create one. So overall

-Support on Rage on Damage

+Support on HP boost

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

2 hours ago, Breen said:

Just give it a massive HP buff so it doesn’t die 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

27 minutes ago, Propane said:

Isn't it not allowed to kill 096?

Yep, it's failRP to kill 096.

3 minutes ago, [GL] Zeus said:

Just give it a massive HP buff so it doesn’t die 

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

4 hours ago, NetworkParadox said:

Gameplay > Lore

Agreed - And I don't think you could really argue that it even goes against lore thaaat much

Also I think we can say that if someone shoots 096, that means they looked at him anyway - How can you shoot something you didn't aim at and look?

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

12 hours ago, Piggu.exe said:

Anyone who shoots 096 is an idiot anyway, man should not be that easily killed.

Just add extra HP if 096 is ever somehow terminated by MTF.

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

29 minutes ago, TheBrigand said:

Agreed - And I don't think you could really argue that it even goes against lore thaaat much

Also I think we can say that if someone shoots 096, that means they looked at him anyway - How can you shoot something you didn't aim at and look?

shoot

shoot his foot

Was Nu7 2LT

Shot Once

Was a Nu7 MSGT

also was a CI Captain once

5 hours ago, TheBrigand said:

Because you didnt look at its face

+Support HP Boost
-Support shooting it causing rage

9 hours ago, Ritz said:

Just buff it's hp so it can't be clicked to death

56 minutes ago, Fool said:

Wait people shoot 096? 

The people that don't know how to recontain him or minges.

21 hours ago, Piggu.exe said:

Anyone who shoots 096 is an idiot anyway, man should not be that easily killed.

Just add extra HP if 096 is ever somehow terminated by MTF.

-Support

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

On 4/22/2020 at 2:15 AM, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."