049 no sprinting rule in the MOTD. - Denied

Jim Mcdango

What you want to see? -  I'm not 100% if 049 is not able to sprint. If he is or isn't it should be listed in the MOTD. If it is in the MOTD please show me where it is in case I missed it.

Why should we add it? - 049 is usually seen walking at a normal speed in other SCP fan games. So it would make sense for him not to sprint. But it also isn't state in his SCP article if he able to sprint or not. This is very important and should be listed in the MOTD.

What are the advantages of having this? - So people don't get in trouble for breaking a rule that they weren't aware about.

Who is it mainly for? - People who play 049 so they know for sure if they can't sprint instead of having to ask an admin about it for confirmation, and it's not entirely obvious if he can't.

If this turns out not to be a real rule then make sure to have it stated in the MOTD: 049 is able to sprint.

EDIT: It should be noted this isn't a suggestion for this rule to be added, but more like a suggestion for this to be confirmed it is a rule or not. Because I have seen players and some admins says this, but it isn't listed or not if it is.

Edited by Grand Theft Ass Hammer

RETIRED

+support in the original scp game he walks and he doesnt run

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

3 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

049 is currently able to sprint, there are no rules barring him from doing so.

Ok thank you. I just feel like this needs to be added to the MOTD saying he can sprint, because I have seen several people argue about this and I needed an official confirmation.

RETIRED

• Head Admin
34 minutes ago, NetworkParadox said:

-Support

049 has functional legs and a functional brain, unlike 106. Just because containment breach has 049 walk, doesn't mean that every other game now requires 049 to never use his legs to run again. 049 is already fairly weak as is, this is just unnecessary. 

-support

-Support

1 hour ago, Grand Theft Ass Hammer said:

Ok thank you. I just feel like this needs to be added to the MOTD saying he can sprint, because I have seen several people argue about this and I needed an official confirmation.

I agree, however, to adding a rule saying that 049 CAN run.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

53 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Should I include that GENSEC can sprint as well? Honestly I don't see a need for this addition.

Seriously if 049 couldn't sprint, he'd be a worse version of 106.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

I don't know why y'all are scared of a touchy bird
-Support

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 4/7/2020 at 7:07 PM, NetworkParadox said:

-Support

049 has functional legs and a functional brain, unlike 106. Just because containment breach has 049 walk, doesn't mean that every other game now requires 049 to never use his legs to run again. 049 is already fairly weak as is, this is just unnecessary. 

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

On 4/7/2020 at 6:07 PM, NetworkParadox said:

-Support

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

-Support

There is something called bending your knees and moving forward at a face pace in real life too.

Owner of Richee's CC | Security Corporal | Associate Researcher