jackrhyssull

Grand Moff Shadow 48 hour notice

Well I know this has become a surprise to all of you but its got to the point that I cannot do what is needed for the branches I serve with due to this I see there is no point of having me as Grand Moff due to my decision have improved the battalions  and I cannot perform my duty to the fullest due to In life issues therefore I have decided to leave and focus on something ill enjoy, I do expect major backlash from all battalions that have worked with me but be calm I've left you in good hands and you know where I am if you need me and I also have something I want to make clear I was never in this for the power its nothing to me I did what was needed and I have no regrets and I have rebuilt 4 battalions on my own and even rebuilt naval into what it is now so I think I did more work than anybody that has been brought into today so I leave rose to in charge now I've  trained you well and I will not recommend anyone besides him good luck!

also I enjoyed working with you all 

also I enjoyed working with most command members not saying who I didn't get along with sorry Hotshot but I hope the best and ill always be around if you need me 

Tick- my first DT commander always enforcing what I bring out and a good guy to work with see you around

Maverick- You can stop annoying me about things now and a friend I look forward to working with you closely in the future 

Rose- well we knew this was going to happen

Greg- leave the girls alone ok 

Good Bye all 

-Support
As your Vice admiral, and me thinking this for your benefit

DENIED

Denied reapply in 2 weeks

Kenneth Kings

I'll save you a seat in Spira so we can work on our tan.

Just careful on the Scarif Martinis, they're really sweet and can sneak up on ya.

Welcome to retirement!

- (Retired E11 VCMNDR) Death Trooper Commander Tick OM6 (Active)

- "I could have been your Daddy, but the Dog beat me over the fence!" -Sgt. Avery Johnson

I hope you have fun with what ever you plan to do next and enjoy not having 2000 people constantly messaging you about shit.

If I ever need you I will contact you.

Have a good one

-Hotshot

• Gaminglight Love 1

- Support

- Advertising

Nah but you'll be missed. Whenever naval yells at the commanders for not doing a good job you will be in everyone's minds.

501st Commander Poggers #boisinblue

Former manager of GL Meth RP and Mil RP

Hope you have fun with what ever you'll be doing now when you're not yelling at people.

Edited by Franden

-Support

After Further review I have looked into this and due to your previous actions I am going to have to say

DENIED!

L0cked!

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Rest in peace

Hopefully you'll come back one day, you will be missed

Current Deputy Head of Security, if you have any issues regarding GENSEC speak to low command first and follow the CoC.

have a good one shadow 

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

This do be a certified Krug Moment

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Rose said:

Denied reapply in 2 weeks

You have been a great Grand Moff so I must inform you that your request has been

DENIED

spacer.png

The BIG S A D

Retired A1 Commander Krug,  Retired Admiral Versio

You were a great Moff shadow, loved working with ya.

Sad to see you go man!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“The job is what you do when you are told what to do."

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Thank you for your interest in the Imperial Navy but unfortunately, this resignation is denied. 

You may submit this topic again in 2 Weeks.

-Ender | EMS CPT | First Response AEFRState CPT | S.W.A.T CPL | PoliceRP Senior Moderator & TS Support I | ImperialRP Gamemaster

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” ― Robert Frost