1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
501st MAJ Poggers 9021
2. What Regiment are you applying for?
3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
Because I love my boys in blue and I wanna do anything I can to make them the most efficient and disciplined battalion. I will enforce the no minge rules instilled within our battalion, provide more accurate training to make us the frontline battalion that we need to be, bring in more troopers to the legion and take whatever action is needed immediately. My immediate goal as Vice Commander would be to bring about order and strength through numbers for the battalion.
4. How much game time do you have on the server?
About a month
5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a commander in a branch is to make sure his subordinates follow orders to the letter, be sure to contain and deal with any form of minging. Another purpose of a commander in a branch is to represent their soldiers during an event or even while on ship patrolling. As a VCMDR I will do everything in my power to help make the CMDR's job easier for them by assisting in creation/editing of SOPs and troop management.
6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :
I am very active on the server (the past few weeks I was gone for Christmas and New Years but other than that I will be on) I have previous experience on another server (that died off) being a commander so I have ideas and potential changes that will benefit the legion and help boost the active numbers of 501st members on the server.
7. How often can you be Online? :
8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :