1. 1. Should i be Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in game name? The Ninth Sister, SF AP Vaydez 2201

2. What is your steam name? Vaydez

3. What is your steam ID?  STEAM_0:0:434338998

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing? No, this is my first time 

5. What date did you start playing on the community? About Dec 20 2019

6. What date did you make your forums account? 1/24/2020 but i looked at the applications every now and then just recenlty decided to make a account.

7.Current rank on server? Apprentice

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 5, when i first joined the server i was really mingy but i have gotten my self together since then.

9.Have you donated? Yes

10.What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Yes, read and understood

12. Central

13. I think i deserve the rank because im on almost everyday and when im not doing something or someone needs help i can hop on the admin job take the tickets and help the person in need to the best of my ability. Also i would not favor another person and be on their side unless i see video proof or a screenshot showing that this person is correct. Another reason i think i deserve this rank is i believe i have become close to the community also in a sit where someone is being really loud and rude i can keep calm wait for them to finish and then explain to them what they did and why they are here. Another reason i think i deserve this rank is when the time is right i can be serious and handle the sit maturely and being accepted to to this rank i can help the community be mostly free of minges (hopefully) and make it a better place.

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly i would !jailtp <player> the player to make sure they are not doing any more bad stuff like RDMing etc and if they keep cursing at me i would try to calm them down and if they dont i would wait for them to stop so i could continue. If they wont stop i would gag them so i could speak then also bring the player who filed the report so they could explain to me all that happend. After i get the evidence and look at logs and see the proof  that he did all of this i would warn him using (!warn <player> Mass RDM) 

Edited by Vaydez
I realized there wasnt the command minge

On 1/28/2020 at 6:25 AM, GhostBakka said:

+Support

Amazing Activity 

Detailed answers

from my experience vaydez has done good and he seems fit for staff +support

Edited by Psycho
  • Thanks 1

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

+support

very active, seems like a chill person overall

Edited by simp
  • Thanks 1

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th