[GL] Mikey

Ender Staff Report

Your In-Game Name: MiKeY

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156470521

Staff member's In-Game Name: Ender

What did they do? Pick up cars and move them with the phys gun

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://youtu.be/Szx6fT1V6g4

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? I think either a strike or a talk to,  we go over this type of abuse at the staff meetings.

Edited by [GL] Mikey

I agree with this because i feel ender does not show proper behavior when it comes to staffing +1 support

Edited by Pooders

-Support

He was moving it bc the dupe was stuck in it and causing problems. They were trying to set up checkpoint.

PS I was there

Timmemesss | PoliceRP Admin | Ex-EMS Asst. Chief | TNPD Lieutenant | SRT FTO MSG Sharpshooter and Breacher | DOC OFC | Ex-RU CORE WO3 1LT | Ex-DoRS | Ex-CI LT-COL |

1 minute ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

He was moving it bc the dupe was stuck in it and causing problems. They were trying to set up checkpoint.

PS I was there

Look towards the end where he moved his green car which was not stuck.

+support he pick us up and then picks up his car which was not stuck

@[GL] Mikey The gates were not operational for the checkpoint, and there were 5 cars so I got their information and did it, I moved the car to clear him and to clear traffic. Plus I am pretty sure it was stuck, While I was doing this Ward attempted to fix the checkpoint but I am pretty sure UMC killed me before I could actually fix it.

giphy.gif

+Support

This is mentioned at almost every meeting to clarify what is and isn't allowed when it comes to power off duty. I could understand if the first vehicle was stuck but he continued to grab his suburban which was nowhere near the checkpoint at all and appears to not have been stuck at all.

Edited by Jayden

I didn't see the end, I picked up the Green one because it was getting stuck in a part of the checkpoint.

Can I still go on staff with an active report?

Edited by EnderKnight57

giphy.gif

READ ENDERS EXPLAINATION BEFORE CHOOSING SIDES 

But I would also like to say that you shouldve just despawned the checkpoint instead of using phys gun. Changing to -/+Support

Timmemesss | PoliceRP Admin | Ex-EMS Asst. Chief | TNPD Lieutenant | SRT FTO MSG Sharpshooter and Breacher | DOC OFC | Ex-RU CORE WO3 1LT | Ex-DoRS | Ex-CI LT-COL |

Just now, Timmemes said:

READ ENDERS EXPLAINATION BEFORE CHOOSING SIDES 

I think we submitted it at the same times

giphy.gif

+ Support
Regardless if a vehicle is stuck or not you aren't really suppost to use your administration privileges off duty, that does not follow staff hand book. You picked up 2 vehicles which from my perspective in the clip were not stuck. This action violates staff handbook and you know this.

Also Ender and Tim lets not start another bloody argument and keep it to +/- Supports. 

ImperialRP: Moderator, Eighth Brother, Former Starfighter ViceMarshall, PoliceRP: Former Senior Mod, PD Lieutenant, SRT SGT.

27 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

Just someone talk to him no other actions should be taken

Edited by Torty

PD SM | Moderator | EMS AEMT | ARU | SX Krait | PD Best Driver | ~Torty

3 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support
Regardless if a vehicle is stuck or not you aren't really suppost to use your administration privileges off duty, that does not follow staff hand book. You picked up 2 vehicles which from my perspective in the clip were not stuck. This action violates staff handbook and you know this.

Also Ender and Tim lets not start another bloody argument and keep it to +/- Supports. 

Dredg, they say if you are stuck and I believe that applies to your vehicle or someone's vehicles as well to move it and fix it so you dont have to waste stafftime. Staff please, correct me if I am wrong.

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Timmemes said:

-Support

PS I was there

I know a witness won’t lie and Enders reason is valid  

Edited by jackrhyssull

4 minutes ago, EnderKnight57 said:

Dredg, they say if you are stuck and I believe that applies to your vehicle or someone's vehicles as well to move it and fix it so you dont have to waste stafftime. Staff please, correct me if I am wrong.

During an RP situation you aren't suppost to use your staff powers. In that case you were doing a checkpoint. There were probably atleast 2 more alternatives to fixing that instead of using staff powers when you weren't suppost to. I'm not replying anymore. I'm not going to flood this report. 

Just now, jackrhyssull said:

I know a witness won’t lie and Enders reason is valid  

As for this statement, this is complete BS. From experience witnesses lie contently. but whatever you wanna think you can. 

ImperialRP: Moderator, Eighth Brother, Former Starfighter ViceMarshall, PoliceRP: Former Senior Mod, PD Lieutenant, SRT SGT.

2 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

During an RP situation you aren't suppost to use your staff powers. In that case you were doing a checkpoint. There were probably atleast 2 more alternatives to fixing that instead of using staff powers when you weren't suppost to. I'm not replying anymore. I'm not going to flood this report. 

As for this statement, this is complete BS. From experience witnesses lie contently. but whatever you wanna think you can. 

To me it looks like he is just pointing fingers and you are willing to dismiss a witness to the event straight away he has nothing to lose and that makes it unfair on one party so rethink what you just said, also it makes no sense for a witness to lie when he has nothing to gain

50 minutes ago, Torty said:

Just someone talk to him no other actions should be taken

Trap.—

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

Wth you mean another argument lol im stating my opinion

+support 

You can't use your physgun at all no matter what the situation is. Only sen admin+ can. You should of known better.

A special person only few know

Please stop arguing on the post or it will be locked from further comments. Just leave your opinion and take it to PMs to discuss the issue with another player.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

+Support 

Using powers off duty as a mod is not acceptable. My decision is also based on a few other instances I've witnessed Ender using his physgun off duty. Having a staff member come and take 2min to move the cars is not a big deal. 

17 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

This is mentioned at almost every meeting to clarify what is and isn't allowed when it comes to power off duty. I could understand if the first vehicle was stuck but he continued to grab his suburban which was nowhere near the checkpoint at all and appears to not have been stuck at all.

+support 

Shows abuse of phys gun

FBI Director 

-support 

mikey should know that in a staff meeting they said if a car/player is stuck you may use your powers. I think that the UMC act wrongly in this and should be talked too.

JAY

2 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

+support 

Shows abuse of phys gun

22 hours ago, Jayyy said:

-support 

mikey should know that in a staff meeting they said if a car/player is stuck you may use your powers. I think that the UMC act wrongly in this and should be talked too.

JAY

PD SM | Moderator | EMS AEMT | ARU | SX Krait | PD Best Driver | ~Torty