Should I be Senior Admin  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Senior Admin

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Tony // CI General Tony GX00

What is your steam name?: ߷[GL]Berserkerpups߷

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:59112440

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've been apart of other communities in the past and have a wide range of staff experience from different game modes some examples would be, TTT, StarwarsRP, and Darkrp. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 30, 2019

What date did you make your forums account? 1/30/19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Warns 2, One from SCPRP, and one from milrp

Have you donated? Yes 35$ for patron on 1944RP. (Silver rank won in a giveaway) 

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No Sir

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes 

Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MT)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Ghostly, InfectedRookieblueRangTH3Igneous 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I deserve Senior Admin because I am always willing to get on and staff when needed and if I hop off most of the time I will try and get someone to fill in. From my time as a T-Mod till now, I represented what a Gaminglight staff member should look like upholding rules according to the MOTD and following the staff handbook by the letter while adding in my discretion at times when needed. I have been apart of this community for about 9 months now and have been active since the start and have made good relations with the community outside SCP-RP branching out to servers like 1944(When it was up), Star Wars, and Imperial RP. I can easily communicate with members of the community and staff team through Teamspeak and Discord and recently started in the Support division of the Teamspeak which has really helped me meet new members and see a new light to things on how I perceived support team in the beginning. In the future, I plan to branch out more on the divisions of Gaminglight to help the community out in any way shape or form. I am also a leader in Chaos Insurgency and have been for 6 months now with that I have learned a lot about how to assist people in what they might need to do as well as adding new regulations in to help the branch flow smoothly with the communication between other branches and how we should work together to make our branches prosper. I've also helped out other staff members with helping them understand what they could do to help their sit performance and to help perfect their sits. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
How I would handle the cursing is simply by gagging them so they wouldn't be able to interrupt and would also mute them just in case they want to take things to OOC with disrespect of the staff team/server. After that part is handled I would get to the mass RDMing and check through !blogs --> Player Combats --> Searching their name --> Finding how much they RDMed. After the investigation has been conducted I would hand out the punishment of one warning for Staff Disrespect // RDMx5(or more) and would leave them with a ban standing within a 4-5 day ban. If they didn't curse me out and the RDM was still a factor I would ban for around 3 days. If they did anything else within a sit (i.e Racism) I would request a Permaban from a Super Admin+ or report it to the forums. 

Edited by Berserkrpups

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

From what I know, Tony is a great leader, he knows how to run CI, and I can bet he'd be excellent at leading lower Staff.

However, that's all I can really say. I'm not + or - Supporting cause, i dont know why, but I never see the man on, could be time zone, but because I never see him on, I can't really give my valid opinion. Unless he goes by a different name other than Berserker or Tony.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

52 minutes ago, Gunther said:

From what I know, Tony is a great leader, he knows how to run CI, and I can bet he'd be excellent at leading lower Staff.

However, that's all I can really say. I'm not + or - Supporting cause, i dont know why, but I never see the man on, could be time zone, but because I never see him on, I can't really give my valid opinion. Unless he goes by a different name other than Berserker or Tony.

lol, lmao even

3 hours ago, Gunther said:

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Is meatball an fruit?

Just now, Peter Nimble said:

Is meatball an fruit?

Is it tho...

3 hours ago, Gunther said:

Is meatball an fruit?

meatball.jpg

-Support

I mean absolutely no offense in saying this, but I have NEVER seen you on staff. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

Please don’t take this personal but activity is a huge issue of yours. I never and I mean almost never see you on server. I saw you on a day back along with catsro and arusso other than that the last time I saw you was about 3 weeks or earlier before that I have almost never seen you on staff. 

1 hour ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

I mean absolutely no offense in saying this, but I have NEVER seen you on staff. 

You have the mettle to be senior admin it’s just activity on the server and staff is just a BIG issue 

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+/-

+friendly guy and helpful in sits

+long time member of the community 

+good leader

-youve been more active as of recent but i havent seen you on staff before that except once or twice

keep up your current activity for a week or 2 more and ill +support but rn im sorry but no

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

21 hours ago, Hoovy said:

-Support

I have seen you in staff a bit but not to much.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator