Sign in to follow this  
TheeReaper

E11 CE Swep/Tool - Denied

What you want to see? -  E11 CE get a builder tablet 

Why should we add it? - It has more unique barricades and barricade options, and has a small file size.  

What are the advantages of having this? - More uniqueness in RP, More Unique barricades  

Who is it mainly for? - E11

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1461735659&searchtext=Player+models

4 hours ago, TheeReaper said:

What you want to see? -  E11 CE get a builder tablet 

Why should we add it? - It has more unique barricades and barricade options, and has a small file size.  

What are the advantages of having this? - More uniqueness in RP, More Unique barricades  

Who is it mainly for? - E11

Links to any content -  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1461735659&searchtext=Player+models

VERY COOL!!! WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS!

This was on 1944RP and was pretty cool, also the fortifications ARE destructable with bullets so thats a balance built in

+support

+Support

It would look better than them spawning in large props mid battle. I also wouldn't mind if CI could get something similar to make it balanced for defenses when MTF raid.

+SUPPORT

on CWRP it is very easy to spawn in stuff with this tablet and this will greatly help E11 instead of physgunning props around.

+SUPPPPORT 

YES YES YES YES YES YES 

+SUPPORT

Definitely brings a whole new level of diversity into E-11 and would be amazing with attempting to make the CE's more viable. If this does get accepted, I would also like to see part of this maybe implemented for CI possibly? As Catsro said, it would be a pretty well balanced feat to have. 

BKa2WA2.jpg

-MTF A1 LTJG Voxis JL2- | -SM Voxis 1B25- | -Voxis King- | -MTF E11 CPL Voxis 223Z- ||| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 |||

+Support

This could also be used for technicians! Looks fantastic, and I would love to see it added!

“Look around. We’re one and the same. Same heart, same blood.” – CT 5555

+Support

You didn't even message me! Jk but seriously this can be used for all sorts of regiments, RP, and more. Great idea!

Edited by Bucket

Very buggy

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I know you all would like to have this added, but I will not add this. Mainly for optimization and logistical reasons, but in other words, I wouldn't want this on the server anyways.

big cat running GIF

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

big cat running GIF