Connortwos Staff App #2

Connortwos

Should Connor be staff?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Staff member on Gaminglight?

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?: Connortwos

2. What is your steam name?: Connortwos

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:144177082

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Yes, Exhibition Roleplay(Mexican border RP)

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  Around of June 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 17th,2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes, $20 For VIP+

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for trial mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have fully read and understand all staff guidelines

12. Timezone: I am in MST(Mountain standard time)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): I do not need this due to applying for Trial mod

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the trial mod rank for a few reasons. For one I am a very active and loyal player to Gaminglight.  I also have previous experience being a staff member on different servers. Im also well known around the Police RP Community. Since my last application, I have extremely improved my activity on the forums since my last application. At my age I am pretty mature. I also am able to control myself in higher stress situations where multiple people are yelling at each other etc. Im almost on the server everyday and on weekdays am on for at least 3 to 5 hours, And almost the whole day on weekends. As a player on the server it is stressful when there are no staff on the server, I want to be able to assist players when they need it with player reports and any questions they may have for me. I also want a change in Police RP and want to be able to experience what the staff go thru on a day to day basis while they are on.  I do understand that if I do become a staff member I will not have enough time to dedicate to my role play experience which is fine with me since I will be assisting other people with there role play. Even if people are not showing respect towards me I will always show respect back to them. I know how stressful some staff sits can go for players, I want to make it a non stressful situation for players when they have to be brought to a sit and to make sure that they dont have to worry. I also want to give players a learning chance in sits then just straight on punishing them for a littler offence, The way I will do that is by making the sit a learning experience for them.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, When I bring the player, I would attempt to calm them down with the cursing. Next I would tell him that disrespecting staff on the server is against the rules and is a punishable offence. If the player does not stop cussing at me then I would Gag the player. If he says in chat (Ill stop the disrespect) since he is gagged he cannot talk then I would ungag. Since Im not able to minge him for 10,000 seconds due to my trial mod rank I would refer to a Admin+ to give him the minge.

+Support

Active in-game, forums, TS3

No warns

Mature/Friendly to ALL players

Deserves a chance at staff

Application sounds like one I've heard before but that might just be me

15 needs to be more in-depth, plus you ignored the Mass RDM part.

Good luck! - My Pet named Steve

Edited by {GL} My Pet named Steve

-Support

•  I see you in-game, but not that much.
  • Application needs more effort.

Overall, I can't really trust you yet on having the staff rank as your activity in-game needs to improve. You deserve a chance, but I just don't think you are ready yet. Re-apply later when you think you are now well known on the community, and I might just give you a +Support. Good luck in your app.

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

14 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+/-Support

-Application can use some work

-Used to be really active, but not no more

+Mature

+Respectful

100% Agree

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+SUPPORT

Connor is a very respectful, respected, mature, active, smart person and deserves to be on this staff team. He is doing everything he can to get this position to help the community and I think he will do his utmost best to help. While in RP and On Duty Staff, I have had no issues with Connor. He always follows the rules and is, to me, well known. Good Luck! I hope you get in!

On 10/2/2018 at 7:06 PM, Bize said:

-Support

•  I see you in-game, but not that much.
  • Application needs more effort.

Overall, I can't really trust you yet on having the staff rank as your activity in-game needs to improve. You deserve a chance, but I just don't think you are ready yet. Re-apply later when you think you are now well known on the community, and I might just give you a +Support. Good luck in your app.

WHY?

I have never heard of you and never seen you in game. I don't understand why you would -Support an app because "you don't see them." It probably is timezone or you just have not noticed him. 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

+Support

Connortwos is an amazing guy and deserves a chance

He is very mature for the age he is currently

Don't let his age be the reason he is denied

He is active and engaging with the community

He knows how to lead from what I heard with the EMS meeting I attended

Give him a chance you won't regret it!

& Good Luck Connor!

-Korean

Edited by KoreanBiscuit

14 hours ago, Jason Tucker said:

+SUPPORT

Connor is a very respectful, respected, mature, active, smart person and deserves to be on this staff team. He is doing everything he can to get this position to help the community and I think he will do his utmost best to help. While in RP and On Duty Staff, I have had no issues with Connor. He always follows the rules and is, to me, well known. Good Luck! I hope you get in!

WHY?

I have never heard of you and never seen you in game. I don't understand why you would -Support an app because "you don't see them." It probably is timezone or you just have not noticed him. 

Ya probably time zone i’m on from 3:30 EST - 11:30 EST 

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

+Support

• No Warns
  • Good App.
  • Question 15 Correct
  • Mature
  • Active (Could Improve Though) 
  • Deserves a Chance

I think your ready for staff and deserve a chance. Your mature and you obliviously read the staff handbook due to question 15. Good Luck! ? 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

3 hours ago, Matthew said:

+Support

• No Warns
  • Good App.
  • Question 15 Correct
  • Mature
  • Active (Could Improve Though) 
  • Deserves a Chance

I think your ready for staff and deserve a chance. Your mature and you obliviously read the staff handbook due to question 15. Good Luck! ? 

Agreed