Yes Or No?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do I Deserve Trial Mod

• You Deserve
    • You Don't Deserve

1. What is your in-game name?Jake Spliff

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] [CHP Trooper] Jake [2A-55] 

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:157086851

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
    Yes! I have on 6 SandBox Servers, each one I am SuperAdmin because I am great at the job.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
     12/6/17

6. What date did you make your forums account?

12/20/17

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
    User

8. How many warns do you have on the server?

9. Have you donated?
    No, But I will be in a few weeks!

10. What rank are you applying for?
    Trial moderator 

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:
    Yes, I definitely Have 

1. Timezone: 
    - CST

2. Permission (Admin+ need this): 
    - N/A

3. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):
    Well Because I am great at understanding people and I am also good at helping people. But the main factor is that I know how to do a good job (Due To Me Superadmin in 6 servers) So I know the basics and the complicated things as well. I also do what is best, I mean if it means someone is so bad that I need another admin then is will happen. Or if like someone does an LTAP (leave to avoid punishment)  Then if I need to I will do what I need (even if it is my BEST FRIEND!) I also really like working with community! Honestly it is my BIGGEST dream to become at least  a Trial Mod. Not only that but also my friend is a Moderator so he has told me a lot. EVEN IN HIS SERVER! I just think I would be a great asset to the team of you guys!

4. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you  

5. Well first I would say "I am bringing you to a sit due to RDM" Then I would tell him that RDM is against the server rules. When he starts cursing I would say stop.  If the individual continued to curse at me I would mute him so I could continue speaking with him and explain the rules of the server and why he shouldn’t be doing that. I would then give him an opportunity to speak afterwards and if he were to continue to be disrespectful I would then follow procedure (could be a warning for staff disrespect + RDMing)

6. DISCLAIMER

7. I am not able to be on any day, I can only be on every other day and sometimes more!

Edited by Officer MadMan

Just now, Jack Ron said:

- Support

Not Active On Forums

Don't Think I have Ever Seen You Ingame

Semi-Good Application

No Poll

Yeah, not active and never seen you

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

- Support

{{{ Your Steam name is a little misleading as you ate not a State Unit. (going to guess it's for a FiveM server)  }}}

- No Poll

- You have been in the community for a while now but your forum post is scattered and you have made multiple applications already.

- Question 14... What?

- There are major grammar errors in the last two questions.

- Effort was put into the application but there is still room for improvement.

Edited by Roleplaygod

1 minute ago, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

Your Steam name is a little misleading as you ate not a State Unit. (going to guess it's for a FiveM server)

No Poll

You have been in the community for a while now but your forum post is scattered and you have made multiple applications already.

Question 14... What?

There are major grammar errors in the last two questions.

Effort was put into the application but there is still room for improvement.

You can’t -support someone for having a fivem steam name....

4 hours ago, Jack Ron said:

- Support

Not Active On Forums

Semi-Good Application

No Poll

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

8 hours ago, Jack Ron said:

- Support

Not Active On Forums

Semi-Good Application

No Poll

Oh and, didn't your other application get denied on the same day? They both look very similar.

Link

Edited by Solois

-Support

• I don't see you online in-game as much.
  • I don't see you online in TeamSpeak as much as well.
  • Forums activity needs to definitely improve.
  • Application needs a bit more effort.
  • No poll on your application.

Overall, I can't really voice my own opinions that will help support you on staffing as I don't see you online in-game or in TeamSpeak that much. Although, you have experiences and I think that your application is fine, I would only like to see more effort to it. Other than all this, you deserve a chance on becoming part of the PoliceRP staff team, but I just do not think that you are ready to become one yet. Best of luck!

Edited by Dane

35 minutes ago, Dane said:

-Support

Overall, I can't really voice my own opinions that will help support you on staffing as I don't see you online in-game or in TeamSpeak that much. Although, you have experiences and I think that your application is fine, I would only like to see more effort to it. Other than all this, you deserve a chance on becoming part of the PoliceRP staff team, but I just do not think that you are ready to become one yet. Best of luck!

On 9/1/2018 at 8:01 AM, Solois said:

Oh and, didn't your other application get denied on the same day? They both look very similar.

Link

6 hours ago, Dane said:

-Support

On 8/31/2018 at 9:52 PM, Roleplaygod said:

- Support

{{{ Your Steam name is a little misleading as you ate not a State Unit. (going to guess it's for a FiveM server)  }}}

- No Poll

- You have been in the community for a while now but your forum post is scattered and you have made multiple applications already.

- Question 14... What?

- There are major grammar errors in the last two questions.

- Effort was put into the application but there is still room for improvement.

• Fame locked, unlocked and locked this topic