CERT SGT Bobby Yukitery 1CT54 - Player Report

Roleplaygod

Your In-game: Roleplaygod

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:171503623

The player's name in-game: CERT SGT Bobby Yukitery 1CT54

The player's steam name (If you know it): Don't know it

What did the player do: False Taze, False Arrest, False Search, False Accusation.

Evidence (REQUIRED): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Removal / Demotion from CERT Job.

Any extra information: I went up to the FBI to ask him a question when the CERT officer pulled a gun on me and told me to move. I do so and he then looks away. As I was just standing there he then turns around and with NO WARNING what so ever just tazes me then cuffs me and them searches me. He then proceeds to try to take me to jail for "Harassment and illegal weapons" 

How is asking an FBI agent a question harassment and he wrongfully tazed and searched me.

This is some OFC level stuff right here something I would not expect from a CERT member.

+/- Support

Evidence shows you didn't do anything BUT

You did have illegal guns and a Removal from CERT is too harsh just because of this one thing place yourself in his shoes.

please make your own and don't quote me I don't like being spammed in my email with quotes

Just now, Roleplaygod said:

He didn't know I had an illegal gun till he searched me. He got to searching me for a false reason, therefore, it's a false search.

I know just saying it still IS a illegal weapon but yes IK

Guest eXtro3

-Support 

He had every right, you were inpeding his investgation and he even worried everyone, I would suggest not going to a active crime sence  and avoid iusses / problems next time!

You surrounded the FBI Threatened to kill me and you had a awp on you my Colonel @snookiebear kept telling you and your friends to back away you failed to listen to our orders and you got arrested for failure to comply. If you had simply backed away you wouldnt have got arrested I feel justified in my actions and i stand by every decision i made during this situation 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

3 minutes ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

you got arrested for failure to comply

False. On the video you state I got arrested for "Harassment"  You also had no idea of my AWP until you searched me when you cuffed me. You had no reason to cuff me for an illegal weapon.

5 minutes ago, eXtro3 said:

He had every right

to just turn around and taze me without any verbal warning???? Use of force mate.

5 minutes ago, eXtro3 said:

you were inpeding his investgation

CERT don't "investigate" If you mean FBI I just asked him a question and the FBI never said anything in the lines of "back off" "please don't corner me" "help" he just stood there.

6 minutes ago, eXtro3 said:

worried everyone

not a Fact

6 minutes ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

Threatened to kill

Never did such thing look at the video.

7 minutes ago, Dan Yukiteru said:

back away

but I did... Look at the video bud

+support

shouldnt have been tazed cuffed and searched like that especially since he didn’t commit a crime other then standing in the apartment building he probably lived in and was trying to get to his room. He even said that he was getting out of the way and then Bobby decided to taze cuff and search no warning. He LIED to staff saying that he assaulted an officer which he didn’t. Your COL Garry wasn’t even at the situation so how is he telling you anything? When has talking to an FBI agent been harassment ? The fbi could’ve dealt with that of his own. This looks really biased 

Edited by Kiki

Just now, Kiki said:

+support

shouldnt have been tazed cuffed and searched like that especially since he didn’t commit a crime other then standing in the apartment building he probably lived in and was trying to get to his room. He even said that he was getting out of the way and then Bobby decided to taze cuff and search no warning. He LIED to staff saying that he assaulted an officer which he didn’t. Your COL Garry wasn’t even at the situation so how is he telling you anything? 

+Support

I believe most of the minus supports are because they're friends with bobby, if anyone else seen this video and didnt know bobby, its obvious.

He clearly did a 180spin,tazed him, then said "and you're getting arrested.

Sorry Bobby but this don't look right.

11 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

He told you to back up and away from the scene.

He told me to back away from the FBI agent not the scene. He said: (something I can't tell what it is) "back" he never said "back away from the scene. He told the other dude to go inside the place and I was typing calling for an admin.

13 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

You did not comply. 

When he said back away from the guy I did and went to the stairs.

Again... Use of Force you don't just 180 taze someone you use verbal commands first.

8 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

I believe most of the minus supports are because they're friends with bobby, if anyone else seen this video and didnt know bobby, its obvious.

He clearly did a 180spin,tazed him, then said "and you're getting arrested.

Sorry Bobby but this don't look right.

12 hours ago, Kiki said:

+support

shouldnt have been tazed cuffed and searched like that especially since he didn’t commit a crime other then standing in the apartment building he probably lived in and was trying to get to his room. He even said that he was getting out of the way and then Bobby decided to taze cuff and search no warning. He LIED to staff saying that he assaulted an officer which he didn’t. Your COL Garry wasn’t even at the situation so how is he telling you anything? 

3 hours ago, Fame said:

What? Lol

The Video is actually edited the end of the video gives more detail into what actually happend i warned them several times snookie was downstairs and came up at the end of the video which is cut out so technically its false evidence and snookie is the decision maker to this post really because its not a rule breach or a SOP breach so its really up to him as its a demotion request really

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

-Support

You and your family decided that it would be okay to minge around with a situation that doesn't involve with you at all. The situation that was involved in that room involved Tumblr/Rhenic/Arius and had nothing to with Roleplay VL or even the VL family in member. Impeding an on going investigation is an AOS offense. The fact that you decided to trap an FBI into a corner is where the harassment comes in.

@ 0:51 - You were trying to contact an admin and said "TELL SRT TO GO AWAY". First of all, Bobby is not SRT, he's CERT. Second of all. CERT doesn't have to go away. We were in the middle of an investigation in that property and you and your family was causing a problem outside of the owner's property.

Bobby's use of non-lethal force was justifiable. You were non compliant. You didn't listen to our orders to back off/leave the area. Basically you were refusing to leave and causing a nuisance so therefore non-lethal was used.

Now, where's the full video of this incidence? Why did you decide to cut off the part where I told everyone outside to back off and leave? Not only myself, but others told you to leave as well. Where's the ending to this video? The ending of this video shows where yall were just harassing and following us around after being told to stop as we were transporting the suspects to jail.  I'd like to see the evidence of the full video.

1. You were told multiple times to leave the area by the government officials around you including myself
  2. You were aware that you were in an active crime scene

Honestly, you and your family were minging and just copbaiting. All you had to was to go away and leave the crime scene. Instead of just standing there causing a nuisance to the FBI and the other government around. For the punishment of Bobby, removal/demotion is not necessary as I do not think he did anything wrong.

Edited by snookiebear
  • Thanks 1

• Fame locked this topic