18 members have voted

1. 1. Should LT Matthew 1A25 Be a CPT??

• YES
    • NO

This poll is closed to new votes

Name: LT Matthew 1A25

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419477907

Current rank: Lieutenant 

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): 5 and a Half weeks

Rank Wanted: Captain 

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission (Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted?: 

I think I should be promoted because I have been active, I am on around everyday (Please keep in mind that my time zone is CST (US) and that I have school from 9 AM EST/1 PM GMT to 4 PM EST/9 PM GMT). I now see how CPT's handle promotions and demotions or even a talking to, I now feel comfortable to handle these situations and have been handling these situations as a LT. On the radio I always see every once and a while SNR's and LCPL's not knowing the proper way of talking on the radio, and usually scream. I always call them down to PD and make sure they have proper professionalism and educate on the radio at all times. I have handled many things as LT, demotion/promotion requests, training, and questions about the PD in general. I have called a lot of people to my office and handled them. If you have not heard me, I usually not to happy to get a report, specially about dissing to other Gov. jobs/departments. After they walk out, with a demotion and a loud talking to, I think I made my point clear to them I am not messing around.

I love helping officers, specially cadets/OFC's, on how to handle/what to do in bank raids, when to pull your weapon out/shoot back, the 10 codes we use on the radio, any question they need answered, and training them. Yeah a lot of people say "it's boring to train cadets" but I think of it as my duty. Yes it's boring and you lose RP time but it's my duty to help these new people to the department. And I will continue to help anyone that needs it. Specially when the new training doc comes out.

I'm also in many different departments: SWAT (SGT) and FBI as a SNR SA. Being in PD low Command really showed me what you need to be in any type of command. I am ready to enforce/develop the police department more, and have been doing that as a Lieutenant. I think I can better the PD by of holding meetings. I think that I have been in enough and helped in a lot of meetings. I have actually held one myself as LT (With Permission). Now obviously, I do not want to hold one everyday but every 3-4 days. Because personally, I think, we do not need a PD meeting everyday. Its not needed.

I know that I've made mistakes, I know I'm younger than you and people judge me on that, but I believe that I'm ready to bring this department to a higher standard, professionalism, and respect as a rank of CPT. I bring many things to the department: a good decision maker, a leader, calm person, helpful person, motivated individual, and with high professionalism. As we all know, PD has its up's and down's and I would not like to have this amounts of down's as we have to this day. I would like to stop these down's before it starts. I believe I could help not having these amounts of down's as we have. I'm also always correcting/helping any officer in need, question, compliant, and or recommendations. I know all, if not almost all, the PD rules and I will keep enforcing them as CPT or LT.

For these reasons, listed above, I believe I should be a Captain.

P.S. I also want personally say thank you guys for replying to this App. I would not be here today if it wasn't for you guys/girls. Thank you!!! ?

~LT Matthew 1A25

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

If I have any typos, sorry did not catch them. Have a good one!!! ?

Edited by [GL] Matthew
Typo :(

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support

• Active in-game and in TeamSpeak.
  • Active on the forums.
  • Professional and mature.
  • Great and active supervisor.
  • Assist officers when they are in need.
  • Application is decent with great amount of effort.
  • Enough time to apply for Captain.
  • Deserves the Captain rank and is ready for it.

Overall, Matthew deserves to be a PD Captain! I have seen him do his job pretty well, and he is on whenever I am on. Best of luck, Matthew!

-Captain Dane

1 hour ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Trains cadets & Helps Officers
  • Application is well made
  • Deserves Captain!

+MASSIVE SUPPORT

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Deserves Captain!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

7 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Deserves Captain!

*Inserted Munchies Quote*

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

• Active on the forums.

Overall, Matthew deserves to be a PD Captain! I have seen him do his job pretty well, and he is on whenever I am on. Best of luck, Matthew!

-Captain Dane

On 8/27/2018 at 7:22 PM, Dane said:

+Support

• Active on the forums.

-Captain Dane

On 8/27/2018 at 1:17 PM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Active
  • Mature
  • Deserves Captain!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/27/2018 at 6:22 AM, Dane said:

+Support

• Active on the forums.

-SM Robs Tiles 

On 8/27/2018 at 7:16 AM, Tim Brown said:

+++++ Support 

Active

Mature

Knows the rules and enforces them

Low warns 

Good app

Been LT long enough

My favorite donor mod XD

Overall, Matthew has proven his worth as a LT and I feel it’s time he gets a promotion. 

Good Luck!

Agreed 100%

Matthew has shown amazing dedication to the police department and deserves this promotion. 

On ‎8‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 6:22 AM, Dane said:

+Support

• Active on the forums.

-Captain Hooplaa