Captain Dane - Major Application

Dane

Does Captain Dane Deserve The Major Rank?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No? Supply a Reply With Your Reason

• Yes
    • No

Name

Captain Dane 1D66

SteamID

STEAM_0:1:79212461

Current Rank

Captain

How Long You Have Been In Your Rank?

6 Weeks / 1 Month and 11 Days

Rank Wanted

Major

How Many Warns Do You Have?

2 Warns

Do You Have A Working Microphone?

Yes, I do and I use it everyday every time.

Permission

Assistant Chief Bob Bob, Deputy Chief Kitty

Why Should You Be Promoted?

I think that I should be promoted to the Major rank because I think that I am ready for the rank. I have been very active ever since I got Captain, whether it is on the forums, in-game or in TeamSpeak, and I feel like the Police Department is lacking Majors. I would usually hop on Captain whenever I get on the server, and go supervise PD units. I have always made sure when I got to PD Command that my goal is to make PD much more smooth, betterer and out of minges. I have been working hard to do that everyday to make sure that PD is betterer. Ever since I got Captain, I have been hosting meetings either once a week or once per two weeks. Most of the meetings I hosted have been informing about the do’s and don’t do’s, and I even usually get command members to speak on the meeting. Ever since I have been a Lieutenant, I have been supervising my units and made sure that they are doing their job correctly, and I am always available to them if they are asking me something. I think that I am mature, calm and collect, professional and capable of handling the Major rank. I’m always trying my best to show my officers how to do their job correctly and professionally, and if they are not doing their job correctly and professionally, I would speak to them and tell them calmly to not do it again and improve from their mistake. I will try and always be a great role model for my lower ranking officers, and I will keep showing other officers how to become a professional, respectful and mature officer. I will try my best on helping the PD to become more active and make all officers happy, I am not giving promotions easily but I will also give officers some task on what they should do to get promoted. I will always keep listening to my superiors, and I will help them when they need something. I will show my superiors respect and friendliness, and helping them with the best of my ability. I will keep PD out from corruption, and try dealing with those who are trying to be corrupt. I will take complaints from other officers and listen to them correctly on what they are reporting, and then I would deal with the situation correctly and make a decision that is right and fit for both sides. I will also help other low commands if they need help with something. My goal to apply for PD Command is to be more professional, to help PD more and most importantly for the responsibility, not to abuse the powers I get. I will try using the powers that PD Command gave me to the best of my ability. I’m always professional at handling situations, and I am always calm at it. I am not the type of person to go mad at something minor. If there are no Sergeants to train, I would train a cadet myself and give them a short but detailed training session. You wouldn’t really see me much as I am in a different timezone which is GMT+7, I usually would get on when it’s night for most people that live in the US/UK, and when there are few admins and a lot of rule breakers on. Being a Major would be an honor for me as I have not seen any Majors for the past few weeks. I think the Low Command needs more Major as the PD is lacking Major and I am willing to take the spot of Major. I think that I am ready and capable to handle this rank. I think that my spot is great for great Lieutenants out there who wants to apply for Captain, if I do get up to Major. I will always continue to be a great leader and role model, and I am never going to ever back stab or betray the Police Department.

You Agree That Complaining Or Breaking Any Rules Put Down By High Command Will Result In Your Complete Removal From PD Command?

Yes, I fully understand and agree.

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Expansive Knowledge of Law
  • Been Captain for a While
  • Great Supervisor
  • Trains and Assists Officers in Need

Captain Dane has been a extremely Professional Supervisor. He consistently shows his Will and Drive to progress the Police Department when on duty. Considering we are lacking in Majors currently, it would be great to have such a person who is Active, Mature, and overall fit for the position, as a Major. Good Luck!

- Captain Hooplaa 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

Captain Dane has been a extremely Professional Supervisor. He consistently shows his Will and Drive to progress the Police Department when on duty. Considering we are lacking in Majors currently, it would be great to have such a person who is Active, Mature, and overall fit for the position, as a Major. Good Luck!

- Captain Hooplaa 

Great Guy, does his job as CPT exceptionally. Deserves Major Good Luck!

Edited by Tom Brown
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2018 at 9:11 PM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

-CPT Matthew 1A25

Edited by [GL] Matthew
  • Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

2 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

Great guy

Knows the rules 

Deserves Major 

Good Luck!

-LT Tim Brown 1A68

• Thanks 1

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Colonel Munchies

• Thanks 1

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

14 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

17 hours ago, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Colonel Munchies

• Thanks 1

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

23 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

• Thanks 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 8/18/2018 at 10:11 PM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

• Thanks 1

On 8/18/2018 at 10:11 PM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

/

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2018 at 9:11 AM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

- MSGT Dan 1A67

Edited by Solois
  • Thanks 1

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2018 at 6:54 AM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Colonel Munchies

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP|Moderator|Support

SM Jakeee 1B65

On 8/19/2018 at 12:54 AM, Munchies1 said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Colonel Munchies

• Thanks 1

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2018 at 4:11 AM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Sergeant Major Death

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2018 at 3:11 AM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

• Thanks 1

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2018 at 3:11 AM, Hooplaa said:

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

Dane is one of the most active command in pd and to be honest he is the most deserved of a promotion in my opinion.

• Thanks 1

+Support

• Very Professional
  • Active
  • Kind and Mature
  • Great Supervisor

- Captain Hooplaa 

• Thanks 1