tcoops' Staff Application

tcoops

Do you think I deserve Trial Moderator?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I deserve Trial Moderator?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What is your in-game name?: tcoops

2. What is your steam name?: tcoops

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:161946636

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I have lots of experience with staffing. Staffed on multiple other gMod servers that had high player count. Also ran a community of my own a while back which got successful but gave to someone else to run because I was too busy with school and other stuff. I've also had experience on different game servers too.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 2 years ago.

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 25, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 15. Most of them are over a year old.

9. Have you donated? Yeah. 225 USD.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yeah.

12. Timezone: BST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe that I deserve the rank because I would love the opportunity and responsibility of helping other players on the community who want to have the best role playing experience as possible. I believe my previous experience and determination to help other players would be useful and help improve the staff team. Another reason why I believe I deserve the rank is because I am also very active. This means that I can spend a lot of time helping players and getting to know them while improving their role playing experience through staffing as well as through roleplay. I would like to say that I know if not all, the majority of the staff team and a lot of the community. This will allow the players to trust me in helping them and would pass it onto new players. I want to help this community grow and help get rid of the players who minge around and ruin other players' role playing experience. Overall, I want to increase other player's experience on the community by spending lots of my time on staff as well as role playing. I know that my past experiences on different game servers and on the community already, will help me become a better staff member who is there to help others. Altogether, I have a lot of experience in staffing and playing on the community so I've gone through, seen a lot and learnt a lot from other staff members.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was Mass RDMing on the server, first I would take them to a sit and jail them. I would then strip them of their weapons in case they tried anything else. If all they did was curse at me and/or the other admins there, I would try to explain to them calmly on what's going to happen and how they can help themselves. I f they literally don't care and carry on cursing, I would gag them and explain again. If it was a first time offender, I would minge them for a long time depending on how bad the Mass RDM was and then if they carried on, contact a higher up to minge for longer or ban them. If they learnt there lesson, I would probably feel proud but would still keep an eye on them in case they broke anymore rules. They would then be issued with a 10,000 second minge as said on the staff handbook.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitchel said:

+ Support

- Long time member

- Knows the rules

- Friendly

- Has previous experience

- A great friend to the community

Well Said...

Good Luck ? 

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

2 hours ago, Mitchel said:

+ Support

- Long time member

- Knows the rules

- Friendly

- Has previous experience

- A great friend to the community

• Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

Active on all platforms (Forums can you improvement)

Long time member (I met her my first day on the server)

Great person overall

Very friendly

Mature

Great app

She's a great person overall, well qualified, and deserves the rank.

Edited by ? BrycE ?
typo

+Support

Active in-game, TeamSpeak, and on forums

Mature, professional and a great roleplayer

Application is well made with great effort

Kinda low warns but they are old

Long time member of the community

Has experiences with staffing on Garry's Mod

Overall deserves a chance on being part of the PoliceRP Staff team! I am very surprised and happy that you are applying for Staff now. Anyways, best of luck!

2 hours ago, ? BrycE ? said:

+Support

Active on all platforms (Forums can you improvement)

Long time member (I met her my first day on the server)

Great person overall

Very friendly

Mature

Great app

Sh'es a great person overall, well qualified, and deserves the rank.

• Fame locked this topic